Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do You Need A Cook Or A Nanny? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Cook Or A Nanny? (285 Views)

Vacancy : Female Cook Or Kitchen Assistant / Cook Or Kitchen Assistant Needed In Ibeju Lekki / I Need A Nanny Or Househelp Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Cook Or A Nanny? by Petmax: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do You feel tired of wasting your precious time training your house help only for them to disappear shortly after?

Are You tired of having to phone in to work every so often with the same reason of your house help not having shown up after their weekend off?

Are You tired of worrying over whether or not your house help will return after the weekend off?

Could You be sick and tired of unreliable, unprofessional house maids?

Are You looking for professional, experienced child-care to look after your children and give good care?

And, are You looking for no-strings-attached house-chores solutions?

Then your search is over.

I am Akugbuo Modupe, a professional cook & nanny experts. I’m a 43 years old based in Lagos, Nigeria with over 25 years of experience.

You can reach me on: 08036742633

Lalasticlala (front page please)
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Seun & Mukina
Re: Do You Need A Cook Or A Nanny? by Petmax: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Fill Household Vulnerability Assessment Form (HVA) OVC Program / Vacancies At Adefemi Hospital Limited / Admin Asst Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.