Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerians Are Not Politically Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Politically Smart (215 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Politically Smart by dassyslimmy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
I am not writing this because i am more educated or more politically inclined than some of you but i am writing this as a more concerned Nigerian. This is the first time i am writing about issues in the country, please correct where neccessary dont abuse me ooo

The fact on ground is that we have a failed state. The government of the day has tried its so called best to solve our problems yet no success . 2019 is another year to elect and give the political baton to another person or same person provided such person has delivered the dividends of democracy.
Realistically, nothing seems to be working in the country .....we have job losses which leads to increase in unemployment, insecurity in almost all part of the country,poverty in the land e.t.c. With all of this some people still stand by,feels and thinks that this present government should continue.
How on earth can one describe this failure in governance yet insist that he/she will vote for the present administration...

I think if we check around and see what is happening...we will not vote for the incumbent.

My advise is that there are so many candidates we can choose from..if we feel they dont have numerical power,let us all vote for the person that has the numerical power to beat the incumbent ..if he fails,we vote him out after his first time. Remember no political office holder uses first term only ...they always crave for second term. If we think the two parties/persons in contention will not serve us well, let us all rally support for a candidate that will save this generation so that coming generations can be happy they have a nation.

(1) (Reply)

FG Lauds Obaseki’s Pursuit Of Enduring Legacies As Edo Switches To Tech-Based... / Customs Rakes In N1.12bn Igr, Seizes 67 Vehicles In Ogun / See How/where The Whole Father Mbaka Issue Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.