Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? (961 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Hushpuppi Allegedly Hired Former Lawyer Of Micheal Jackson...details / Offa Robbery : Abba Kyari Clears The Air On The Death Of Micheal Adikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? by lalabrother: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
I've lived in Lagos and have heard stories about most lagos rogues or kleptomaniacs but the name Michael Suya seems not popular.

Who would help us share his story?
Re: Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? by atilla(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Haaaa Micheal Suya and I had many issues oh. 1 story o can tell about him is that he jumped from Falomo bridge in Lagos and swam across to escape from Police.
Re: Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? by epondudu: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Do you mean Michael mai suya?
Re: Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA? by atilla(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
lalabrother:
I've lived in Lagos and have heard stories about most lagos rogues or kleptomaniacs but the name Michael Suya seems not popular.

Who would help us share his story?
brother. U never told us the story

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Giving Out His Girlfriend To A Ritualist (Photos) / How A Cat Saved A Baby From Falling Down The Stairs (Photos) / Masquerade Allegedly Arrested In Anambra State On Christmas Eve (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.