Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b (10330 Views)

Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 / Nigeria's External Reserves Drop By $1bn In 13 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by dubra: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dear people of NAIRALAND, I need your patronage, am a driver with a more than 20yrs experience, I can be hired for both short and long distance travels,both for car deliveries to any part of the country,this is my WHATSAPP number, 08085508012,I can supply both my drivers license/voters card I'd s for verification, am Lagos based, CHINEDU by name,thanks all
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Buterflyle0: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
dubra:
Dear people of NAIRALAND, I need your patronage, am a driver with a more than 20yrs experience, I can be hired for both short and long distance travels,both for car deliveries to any part of the country,this is my WHATSAPP number, 08085508012,I can supply both my drivers license/voters card I'd s for verification, am Lagos based, CHINEDU by name,thanks all

Can you drive outside Nigeria? I mean from another country in west Africa to Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by IjebuWarrior: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
BS! angry

I hope the OP isn't considering this as good news. Just imagine a whole nation with 200 Million citizens can boast of ONLY $42Billion in external reserves when my current employer's (#6 on Forbes) annual revenue is in excess of >$200Billion. angry angry angry

Of course, most youths mumu on here can't understand valuable articles like this as they're too busy with nonsense articles which makes me worry about the future of Nigeria sef.

NONSENSE!!! angry angry
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by somehow: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jegugu, do you know how much it was before he moved it up to $42 Billion?

Do you know how our rail systems were like until he touched them and fixed 3?

Same with the saving more than 30 states in Nigeria with bailout when they were also crippled with the inability to pay salaries?

Make i stop here.
NaijaOlosho:
sad

Anything Buhari touches Dies

I just tire
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by SimplePlan34: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
Keynesian economists encourages government spending and lowering of taxes but it never discouraged government saving no matter how small. If government doesn't save, how will it be able to embark on future projected projects and investments, also pay salaries?

No one says govt should not save but not saving 42 billion dollars when the whole nation is poor.
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
Post a thread that says "Nigeria's Foreign Reserves Now Down to 30 Billion Dollars" and see the vermins comment with multiple accounts.

God Bless Buhari.

I'm glad many people are now seeing what I keep saying.
The wailers and lovers if corruption are only waiting for BAD NEWS!
MAY God punish them all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by SingleWahala(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by docadams: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Andy2274:
. Read more books. Have you asked yourself why we have such money and we can't finance our budget? People are still suffering? We are still owning? The reason for having more money in external reserve is for the country to borrow more from world bank. Google is your friend don't just waste data and b a follow follow man

We are dealing with simple arithmetic not even mathematics.
Is there a difference between $0 and $42b?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by budusky05(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
sad

Anything Buhari touches Dies

I just tire
The one ur uncle GEJ touch how much was left?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by deleo16(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good one PMB this is a welcome developmentmore is needed
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Iyawo22(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
SimplePlan34:

Adress issues not ur stupid insult under stupid monikers. Foolish economist with no brain. I guess dats while u are called zombies. 42 billion dollars in a account yet no jobs no good roads agriculture zero and u shouting crystal clear if dats crystal clear to u den u are just as dumb as d word dumbass.
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Iyawo22(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I'm glad many people are now seeing what I keep saying. The wailers and livers if corruption are only waiting for BAD NEWS! MAY God punish them all.
#AnotherSaneNigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by mechanics(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thank God, PDP won't use this as a campaign agenda

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Iyawo22:

#AnotherSaneNigerian
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by tiger28: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
sacluxisback:

since when?
illiterates EVERYWHERE!
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by gbigbega: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
i have never seen this type of government before. External reserve climb to $42b and you have only given out 10% of this years budget. Go an ask most of the ministries, they will tell you they have just 10% of their capital expenditure- translating to no money for the people. SMH
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP and Atiku are coming back to reduce it to 1 billion dollars. Awon looters
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
tiger28:
illiterates EVERYWHERE!

Oga disprove mention or shut up!

Buhari zombie ass licker..
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by SpearHead: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na who give am the ladder wey e take climb?

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided its self on the amount of SHIT it gives our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Representative at either the Senate or house of rep who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The E.V.I.L. (Economic Value of Individual Lives) Committee
I have deaded

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Not even among top 10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt Ifeanyi Proposes Anti-kidnapping Law, To Employ 1,700 Forest Guards / Why Northern PDP Chieftains Have No Moral Claim To PDP Ticket In 2023 / APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.