Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Talk To You - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Talk To You (469 Views)

Having Irrigation Challenges??? Talk To Us. / Pavore9 I Need To Talk To You / When Drones Talk To Tractors: How FarmersĀ are Using AI To Cut Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To You by Dami12345: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Cc
gensteejay

Wanted to talk privately with you.
I was hoping to reach Ademola144.
However he has deactivated. Did you manage to mail him before?
If you did can I have his mail?
In the event you are curious you could ask his permission.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Talk To You by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dami12345:

Cc
gensteejay

Wanted to talk privately with you.
I was hoping to reach Ademola144.
However he has deactivated. Did you manage to mail him before?
If you did can I have his mail?
In the event you are curious you could ask his permission.

Thanks for your time.
Sorry, I couldn't. I wasn't able to send the PM before he deactivated his account, didn't expect him to leave Nl so soon.
Re: Talk To You by Dami12345: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
gensteejay:

Sorry, I couldn't. I wasn't able to send the PM before he deactivated his account, didn't expect him to leave Nl so soon.

Thanks.
Henrythe urn has it.
I talked to him, hoping he would give it or at least ask the Ademola144.

However he first claimed he was a scammer.
Then he says he can't give me because he's not on talking terms with Ademola144 and he would have to ask permission of the " Scammer Ademola144" before he gave me.

You can try him tho..you might have better luck.
Re: Talk To You by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dami12345:

... .
I know the guy you are looking for.

He deactivated largely because of me. In that thread I told him I recognized him and gave him a hint to prove it. He deactivated the next day.

He is no scam, although highly deluded. He is a very sincere man and to an extent righteous man. He has been on nairaland under various monikers since 2006 thereabouts.

I was very happy to find him back, that's why I called him out. I didn't know he wanted privacy.

I have one of his email Adress, but I will respect his desire for privacy and trouble him no more.

1 Like

Re: Talk To You by Dami12345: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2018
LoJ:

I know the guy you are looking for.

He deactivated largely because of me. In that thread I told him I recognized him and gave him a hint to prove it. He deactivated the next day.

He is no scam, although highly deluded. He is a very sincere man and to an extent righteous man. He has been on nairaland under various monikers since 2006 thereabouts.

I was very happy to find him back, that's why I called him out. I didn't know he wanted privacy.

I have one of his email Adress, but I will respect his desire for privacy and trouble him no more.

Wow. shocked shocked
Just when I had almost given up on ever getting to talk with him.

Is it possible you could ask him that someone would love to speak with him.( and has put in the effort)
That way I can get to communicate with him if he gives the go ahead?

Its a matter of someone being sick, and currently am exploring all possible ways to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Kolanut For Sale / Exportation Contacts / Cocoa Powder,cocoa Butter,& Cocoa Cake Needed(ghana Origin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.