Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana (26031 Views)

Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail / Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Mourinho Wishes Son Happy 18th Birthday With A Throwback Picture... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by boyal16: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by sammied(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:
Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to Listen.
I have been in a Depressed State for the past 20days. I am not getting it anylonger. The Pains Its Unbearable. At this Junction

Talk to me at 09081631067. WhatsApp only.
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by otipoju(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:
I have been in a Depressed State for the past 20days. I am not getting it anylonger. The Pains Its Unbearable. At this Junction

What is the cause of your depression.

Money, loneliness, frustration?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by gees101(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:
dont give in to depression,be strong be cheerful,go out spend time with friends,dont isolate urself. whoever u are, i care and willing to stand by u to the end.lets fight this together friend.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by Opiletool(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:

Do not give in ok. We all have to go through that stage in life(both the rich and the poor). Sometimes I think it is just a test of how strong we are. Get yourself Involved in outdoor activities. God be with you!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by greenprince(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:

Pm?
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by greenprince(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
otipoju:

What is the cause of your depression.

Money, loneliness, frustration?

Most times you really can't pin it down to one thing.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by MoraxLanre(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:
You will be fine, take things easy on your self.
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by tolulope1990(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Very Ugly girls

Spits
sad
Weyrey somebody
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by benj19921993: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Very Ugly girls
Spits
sad
brain far from you I swear..... you never appreciated something good in yr life
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by bigcasava1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/anam-imos-18th-birthday-super-falcons.html?m=1
if una like make una no go train against tmro wt una big bum bum weh no deh allow una rum!
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by joshmarcus(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Testosterone everywhere
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by chiboy1116: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
JON01:
why are u depressed ?
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
fernandez1:
Na make dem do birthday for South Africa o tomorrow
hahahaha, they won't o.
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wow, she's young o, I wish her long life and prosperity.
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shit...I forgot my reading glasses, can anyone lend me his?
Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by jmsmithsignature(m): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to listen.
I have been in a Depressed State for the past 20days. I am not getting it any longer. The Pains Its Unbearable. At this Junction.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed. Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to listen.
I have been in a Depressed State for the past 20days. I am not getting it any longer. The Pains Its Unbearable. At this Junction.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed. [color=] Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to listen.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed. Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to listen.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed.

Please someone should attend to this person. No one knows what's wrong with him. His comment may sound funny and stupid but it could lead to suicide. Na so everyone dey start gradually. And to Chiboy, do not joke with things like this if you are not serious about it bcoz you will be making mockery of millions of those who are truly depressed. [/color] Happy Birthday to her!Anyone cares to listen.

Re: Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Very Ugly girls
Spits
sad

Show us Your Sister and Girlfriend Picture that's if you even get one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eguavoen: How We ‘Tamed’ Mohamed Salah / Even Man City B Team Can Win The Premier League - Mourinho / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.