Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Facts Speak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Speak (294 Views)

Sowore Taking Nigerians For Fools: Facts Speak / Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Speak by EbonyiStateICT: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations Ebonyi State, your choice in 2015 made this happen. We know we will choose wisely again.

• Payment of 13th Month Salary to Civil Servants of Ebonyi State since 2015-2018.

• Payment of 40% Gratuity to retired Civil Servants of Ebonyi State.

• 5% Salary increase for Ebonyi workers ( Note that it is only Ebonyi State government that has increased her workers salary under the present harsh and dwindling economy of Nigeria).

• Attraction of the EBSG and BOI four billion (N4b) single digit interest loan to all Ebonyi Civil and Public Servants to engage themselves in any Agricultural Related Business of their choice.

• Organized the first of ever Agricultural summit for Civil Servants.

• Completion of Payments of burial benefits to next of Kins of Civil and Public Servants who died in active service from 2015.

• Procurement and donation of 4 Air Conditioned Coaster Buses to Ebonyi Workers to ease their transportation challenges.

• Organized a Medical Check for our Civil Servants with a team if Medical Doctors from Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.

• Allocation of 72 Nos.flats at Ezzangbo Housing Estate to Civil and Public Servants.

• Promotion of Civil and Public Servants for the years 2016-2017-2018.

• Distribution of 5Kg Bags of Ebonyi Premium Rice, each to Ebonyi Civil and Public Servants during Yuletide Celebrations since his assumption of office in 2015.

• Payment of pension to all Ebonyi Retirees as and when due, since 2015 till date.

Congratulations Ebonyi State, your choice in 2015 made this happen. We know we will choose wisely again.

Fact credit : Simbad.

Re: Facts Speak by Lawalatm: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is core leadership......a proud product from the opposition cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facts Speak by alohman(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Poverty is an evil that must be eliminated both in Ebonyi and Nigeria at large God bless my Governor Engr David Umai and God bless my friend and my class mate the Hon commissioner for works Ebonyi Engr Fidelix Freeman Nweze .still waiting for him to come to my aid as he promised to help me out of my present condition. UBA 2010877065.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Discovery Of Militia Camp: Buratai Orders Investigation / Equipment Needed For Bitumen Exploration In Ondo Now In Akure- Gov Akeredolu / APC Crisis: Shettima Leads S/west C’ttee To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.