Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tony Pulis' Intense Hatred Of Arsene Wenger Revealed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tony Pulis' Intense Hatred Of Arsene Wenger Revealed (256 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Arsene Wenger Says Is Confident Of Winning Chelsea Today / Petr Cech Reveals Major Difference Between Jose Mourinho And Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Pulis' Intense Hatred Of Arsene Wenger Revealed by queenonyebiri1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tony Pulis'despised' Arsene Wenger and wound his players up to such an extent it contributed to Ryan Shawcross breaking Aaron Ramsey's leg, former Stoke striker Dave Kitson has claimed.

The ugly incident came back in February 27, 2010 when the Stoke defender clattered into the Wales international, who sustained fractures to the tibia and fibula in his right leg.

It was a reckless and full-blooded challenge from Shawcross and Kitson, now retired, has shed light on just why the Potters were so fired up for the clash.

"I heard the crack of Ramsey's leg from the bench," Kitson recalled in his Sun column.

"I heard the screaming. And the build-up to the game contributed to this moment.

"Stoke manager Tony Pulis absolutely despised Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, hated the way he played.

"All week I had never seen a manager so desperate to win a game of football, it was bordering on out of control.

"I remember Pulis pacing up and down shouting random things — this bundle of nervous energy blurting random swear words, trying to burn off his own nervous energy.

"And, of course, the upshot of all of that energy was that we went over the top and it cost Ramsey a year of his career...."

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2018/11/tony-pulis-intense-hatred-of-arsene.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Luka Modric Wins Ahead Of Ronaldo And Messi / What Is The Difference Between An Automatic Mechanical Watch And A Manual Mechan / Neymar Wants English Premier League Move - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.