Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! (508 Views)

Say Goodbye To Pimples And Acne With This Organic Recipe / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Emerald Root and Herb is a natural organic soap made from fresh carrots that exfoliate and brightens your skin tone giving you a smooth and gorgeous skin

also

The Emerald root and herb Shea butter also gives you an amazing glowing skin, Totally keeping your skin smooth removing stretch marks, Pimples and dead skin cells!!!

we are also looking for Distributors nationwide!

and because its a festive season, we are giving out our soaps at a price of 850 650!! a trial will convince you.

you can call 08183283308 or 08185820316 for more information

Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by iSpread(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you have it in Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
iSpread:
Do you have it in Akwa ibom state
Hello can you call 08183283308 so we can tell you how to get it. thank you for reaching out
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
thank you for the calls guys! pls keep your orders coming in
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by Town20: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
do you have it in asaba
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Town20:
do you have it in asaba
yes we do.. kindly call the number to allow me direct you on how to get it. thank you for your interest.
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thank you still Available
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Our Organic Soap is still selling Order your Amazing Skin care Shea Butter and carrot variant!! For just N650 Naira available Nationwide!

(1) (Reply)

Always Feeling Tired In The Morning / The Benefits Of Eating Fruit And Vegetable During Pregnancy / Alpha Vmax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.