Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Donations For The Family Of Condemned Nigerian Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Donations For The Family Of Condemned Nigerian Soldier (691 Views)

Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donations For The Family Of Condemned Nigerian Soldier by defencehqmil: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
https://naijanewsforhumanity..com/2018/11/donations-for-family-of-condemned.html

The news of the suffering being witnessed by the family of one of the Condemned Nigerian soldier named CPL Clement Stephen has been circulating all over the net in recent weeks. Read more on the link below https://naijanewsforhumanity..com/2018/11/i-want-to-see-my-clement-before-i-die.html
The management of NaijaNEWS have decided to partner with well willing Nigerians to help this family in whatever way we can. An account has been opened in order to raise funds to open up a kiosk where they can sell foodstuffs and other necessities. And also to enable us repair the roof of the house and the house in general. Lets help them in any little way we can. Please donate into the following bank account.
ACCOUNT NAME: BARAU FELIX
BANK: FIRST BANK.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3126671602

Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Fresh Graduate Of AAUA Got Missing A Day After Her Final Paper / 85-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping His Great Grand Daughters / Full Asiwaju Case On Twitter, Comments And Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.