Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Successfully Run A Fashion Business/sell Your Products In The Globally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Successfully Run A Fashion Business/sell Your Products In The Globally (356 Views)

Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Run A Fashion Business/sell Your Products In The Globally by casadelamouk: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,

My name is Afolasade and i am the creative director of Casadelamo.co. I have over 12years in the fashion business and thought i should share my knowledge on how to make money as a fashion entrepreneur. Currently my products are sold all over the world and i receive and ship order to major countries such as the UK,USA,SINGAPORE,IRELAND,PORTUGAL etc. With my vast experience in fashion sales and marketing, you will learn how to use 3rd party platforms to sell your products, influence of social medias on sales and marketing etc

TIP NO 1 - As a start up, you need to leverage on bigger ecommerce brands to sell your products, Locally, i sell on jumia while internationally, i sell on Etsy,Amazon etc

TIP NO 2 - Don't produce items in the hopes that customers will like your products, only produce products that customers that customers have indicated their interest and fast selling trending items

Tip NO 3 - Leverage on social media to create awareness of your products and services, The world has gone digital, Digital marketing is key for any successful business at the moment.

For more tips, please contact me on this thread or check our site for more information. www.casadelamo.co/academy

(1) (Reply)

Shop - Moschino Crying Eyes Womens Long Sleeves Minidress Black / Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula / Footwear Just For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.