Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (24185 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Babiboy: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
embarassed
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by pacificman: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
abokis giving nigerians diseases since 00000000 bc
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
the sight alone can make somebody develop cancer hahahaha
and people are drinking from there
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Estellar: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Tey tey na him Dem don dey drink am...oh you thinking they just started drinking it,awww....

These ones no fit die...dirty water no dey kill them....

Awon eleyi "DNA wan ti giron...
grin grin grin
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by ugotuf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Have you blamed Jonathan today?
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
MediaLife:
A Facebook user, Aminu Attahiru Abubakar took to the platform to call out the Bauchi State Government for their ''non-chaland attitude towards handling the affairs of the state.''

He shared photos of commuters fetching 'drinking' water from a pipe inside a dirty place and wrote;

This is Anguwar Bakaro. Just look at the place where people are fetching water to drink in Bauchi State. It is a major failure which may result to cholera epidemic and cause death. I can excuse the government reasons for failure to complete other projects but if they cannot provide ordinary tap water for people in 4yrs, what excuse should I give them? Haba Dan Allah!

With all due respect to His Excellency, I like him as a person but his nonchalant attitude towards handling the affairs of our state is totally uncalled for. And his failure to fulfill his campaign promises such as providing water to the citizens is one of the reasons why I want him out of office. Let's try another person gaskia.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/see-where-residents-of-anguwar-bakaro.html

Barrister is going down, even buhari no fit save that governor, Imagine

PMB saying ; Nigeria

Masses : Shouting Sai Buhari

PmB : Bauchi.

Masses : shouting To whom God decides,

They are just not trying to embarrass PmB by calling another candidate who isn't APC, but APC gona loose that governorship election
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
patogist:
You don't have to pity anybody from the North. They have eyes but can't see, ears can't hear. They don't care about developments. They only joy they get is to remain in power. How many times will you preach to them about how their leaders uses them? Me don't have any sympathy for them

We don't need your sympathy, take it & bundle it up ur ass hole
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Mankosi: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Zoom the pictures. This has nothing to do with the government. The people broke that pipe and attached a hose so they can fetch from the flowing water.

The government obviously provided them with flowing water otherwise where is the water which is flowing through the hose coming from?

These are probably those ones who believe pipe water is cleaner than well water
if they have a tap water in that area will they break the pipe?

4 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by footprint17(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
MediaLife:
A Facebook user, Aminu Attahiru Abubakar took to the platform to call out the Bauchi State Government for their ''non-chaland attitude towards handling the affairs of the state.''

He shared photos of commuters fetching 'drinking' water from a pipe inside a dirty place and wrote;

This is Anguwar Bakaro. Just look at the place where people are fetching water to drink in Bauchi State. It is a major failure which may result to cholera epidemic and cause death. I can excuse the government reasons for failure to complete other projects but if they cannot provide ordinary tap water for people in 4yrs, what excuse should I give them? Haba Dan Allah!

With all due respect to His Excellency, I like him as a person but his nonchalant attitude towards handling the affairs of our state is totally uncalled for. And his failure to fulfill his campaign promises such as providing water to the citizens is one of the reasons why I want him out of office. Let's try another person gaskia.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/see-where-residents-of-anguwar-bakaro.html
And some insane niggas will be saing the government is working because the benefit from the gov.
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Buterflyle0: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mankosi:
if they have a tap water in that area will they break the pipe?

Most homes provide themselves with borehole or wells

The government can provide designated areas where people go to fetch pipe borne water at a fee.

Obviously free is better than a fee so I can understand why they could have broken this pipe and attached a hose to it so they can get free water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by aikhimself: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If only they will strip themselves off the shackles of religious bigotry.

They will realise how much their elites and religious leaders have stolen from them in the guise of indoctrination.

I hope the Igbo's are seeing this? So you stop saying you are MARGINALISED and Exploited Ok. As far as life in Nigeria is concerned, you are a blessed people.

The Igbos are still marginalised although their hustle and hardwork alone help them to develop their region and communities from within.
The marginalisation has not prevented them from excelling high and only God knows how far they would have gone had the national cake, oil blocks, official appointments, state and local government creation and revenue allocation have been shared fairly and equally.

That reminds me that Igbo proverb that says:

"Onye libere mbe n'anwu, libere onwe ya".

"One who ties tortoise in the sun, have tied himself too"

The North, look at yourself and ask yourself what's has the Buharis, Danjumas, Abubakars, Shagaris, Babangidas, Abachas, Murtalas, Gowons, with all the other prominent thieves produced; only excruciating poverty.

Yet you hate Igbos whose only crime is to break away from such disgusting and inhuman poverty

3 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Reference(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Barrister is going down, even buhari no fit save that governor, Imagine

PMB saying ; Nigeria

Masses : Shouting Sai Buhari

PmB : Bauchi.

Masses : shouting To whom God decides,

They are just not trying to embarrass PmB by calling another candidate who isn't APC, but APC gona loose that governorship election

To who. Who are the contenders there. I'm not familiar with Bauchi politics.
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Just like the pic below ... The fun and fun of the third World ...

please add graphic biko
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Usefulusman(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dont be angry bro they call us the third World
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by xjiggy: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
You don't need Buhari for this. You don't need the Governor for this. You don't even need the LG chairman for this. There's an house of assembly member from this ward. There's a councillor from this ward whose main responsibility is to cater for the needs of the ward and also forwarding their needs and challenges to the right authority if the need arises. Most of us come here daily to wail about buhari and atiku yet we don't know the grassroot politician who's suppose to channel our interest to the LG chairman. Nothing will change till we start holding people accountable.

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Mdtoba(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
what is the essence of having a senator,representative, house of Assembly,councilor and a local government chairman in a state one of them would have dug a dug a well for the community
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If only they will strip themselves off the shackles of religious bigotry.

They will realise how much their elites and religious leaders have stolen from them in the guise of indoctrination.

I hope the Igbo's are seeing this? So you stop saying you are MARGINALISED and Exploited Ok. As far as life in Nigeria is concerned, you are a blessed people.
If you dare mention Igbos again in this topic eeh, Amadioha and Kamanu-Ozuzu will visit you tonight. They have been in the head of central governance since independence, no body ever routed quarter of what the Northerners have routed in this contraption yet they remain the poorest in the whole contraption and here you are mentioning the IGBOS. Are the IGBOS the architect of their misery? Is it the IGBOS that prevented them from developing their land with their stolen oil money from Biafra land for over 40 years? Instead one person in a whole community or even state will conceal every thing and then will be giving the masses the crumbs from their table and the animals will be jumping up and down singing praises for them, they are even ready to kill themselves once they are commanded to. This one reason the IGBOS have always been better than the terrorists and will always remain better than them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Commanderinpips: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Tey tey na him Dem don dey drink am...oh you thinking they just started drinking it,awww....

These ones no fit die...dirty water no dey kill them....

Awon eleyi "DNA wan ti giron...

Bros you get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by tiger28: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is the reason why are I said Nigerians are too filth-ingrained! Why NOT collectively CLEANOUT the filthy gutter FIRST then access the water. Govt responsibility aside, we are too Dirty mhenn!

2 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by GGirll: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mtchew how is this our headaches? They ruled for Many years n still ruling. After d biafran war nobody or gov't repaired igbo land n till today they have been struggling to survive in their own country n these fools will come n show us pix of their illiterates as if other regions doesn't have illiterates too...the boy's that sell gala on d high ways are from other regions too. Despite their wickedness n nepotism they are still backward n bless with all kinds of diseases n begs in all states. Rubbish. Pls show gandoje d dollar governor n I will show you okorocha d statue governor nonsense....quote me all you like kiss d truth gullible fools.

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by AnanseK(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Definitely South, perhaps Biafra:

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by owomida1: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
The state govt can do this na. Let us forget Fed govt for a second. What are the local govt chairmen doing? It should not get to this level na.
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by AFONJACOW(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
serve them right... no be Them talk say even if they are suffering under this lifeless administration they will still vote for Sai Barbar the lifeless clown, therefore zero pity for these Almajiri
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by albaniy1: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:
This is clearly not where bauchi people as a state fetch water. This is like a leaking pipe where the people decided to take advantage of it and fetch some water.

With the presence of boreholes and wells this is clearly a place where those without boreholes or wells in their compound can come and fetch.

If you zoom the picture you will see that a water pipe was broken so they could attach a hose to it.

It also could have been deliberately done. So if I may ask, if there was no water in Bauchi where is the water flowing through the hose coming from?

U have said my mind
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by paix(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
The people there will still beat their chest to say they have a government/governor that they voted.

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Topmaike007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
Shame on the leadership of Bauchi state... Quite disgusting
oga keep quiet,you dey talk nonsense,iS it not tap that the broke the pipe that dey attached hoss to?just zoom and see for yourself...
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Topmaike007(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
AFONJACOW:
serve them right... no be Them talk say even if they are suffering under this lifeless administration they will still vote for Sai Barbar the lifeless clown, therefore zero pity for these Almajiri
nothing concern Buhari and this thing wey you see...
If you zoom the picture you will see that a water pipe was broken so they could attach a hose to it.
It also could have been deliberately done. So if I may ask, if there was no water in Bauchi where is the water flowing through the hose coming from?
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by seguno2: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Most homes provide themselves with borehole or wells

The government can provide designated areas where people go to fetch pipe borne water at a fee.

Obviously free is better than a fee so I can understand why they could have broken this pipe and attached a hose to it so they can get free water

Is that how it is in Britain where PMB goes for treatment and his children to expensive schools
Why are you excusing the thieves in government?
Why? For how much? 30k BMC job?
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Buterflyle0: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
seguno2:

Is that how it is in Britain where PMB goes for treatment and his children to expensive schools
Why are you excusing the thieves in government?
Why? For how much? 30k BMC job?

Tell that to PDP who ruled for 16 years yet could not provide the basics to people.

16 years of thieving and lootocracy.

Do you have to fool yourself over your 20k Atiku media crew job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by brojoshua: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
That is what corruption of the Nigerians has done to Nigeria and Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Please Force Your Self To Stop Using Sniper Insecticide(it Causes Cancer) / Coronavirus named ‘Covid-19’ - WHO announces (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.