Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos (40158 Views)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
A notorious kidnapper was gunned down by police operatives after abducting a middle aged man in Edo state.

It was gathered that after kidnapping their victim, the gunmen took him to a forest in Uromi area of the state where they contacted his family for payment of ransom.

According to reports, police officers mobilised themselves after they got wind of the situation and stormed the forest in search of the kidnappers and victim.

The kidnappers allegedly opened fire on the police operatives after sighting them in the forest.

A kidnap kingpin was killed in the shootout and the victim rescued.

Also, about 38 suspects alleged to have been involved in various criminal activities have been arrested and were paraded today by the police in Edo state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kidnap-kingpin-shot-dead-during-shootout-with-police-in-edo-forest-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by mumureloaded(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
some hustle don't really worth it.

how would you use girl pant just because of iTunes card, I mean why?

like because of $10k you are busy looking for Someone to use for ritual. what type of ritual is that?

money that you will spend and boom few casket your account balance can't make mtn to glo call, you are broke again.

but I can't blame them sha, peer pressure, niaja factors, bad leaders, religious inst. and all that make this part of the world what it's today.

sometime I don't blame nobody, I just mind my business. I don't know if you are right or wrong, because ain't a judge.

if you commit suicide because of depression and in your after life something bigger than your initial depression falls on you what would you do? nigga you are stuck.

I thought it was all about money, money, money but no, it's all about money about. you can be rich and depressed. that doesn't mean that if you are poor you excluded from that state.

sometime you just feel like smoking some puff but the fear of cancer and others is the beginning of wisdom. why not try decab it?

life is easy but not in Nigeria especially when you are poor, I can relate.

life is not in Nigeria, the few that feel life here import it from other country because we don't have one here.

I tried my best but it was enough.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nice one....gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by bazzyblings: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by Henry1006(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good development . Meanwhile first time front page.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by IntellectOzone(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
g
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by ojimbo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kidnappers don't deserve to live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is It right To Marry Someone You Meat On Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
That's good
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buhari effect everywhere

Crime on the rise

6 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by semyman: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good job if so

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by Maxi3k(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
They smoked him clean

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
See their ugly faces

Real Aboki them

Is--++++++++la++++++++mic

Terrorists
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by YoungLionken(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
The last association of people to believe is the police... Don't believe this news. Which police wan follow you enter bush talk less of "forest"?, no b only "38 suspects", dem don still pack innocent boiz like sardine, you don ever dey police custody, dem go make you write statement of wetin U no du with slaps, police are just legalized armed robbers,those who grew up in the ghetto would understand. Mtcheeew

9 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by holluwizzy: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
nice one
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
thank you lord for his rescue
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by oluwatosink: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
kidnapping and different crimes in this country.. no one is save.
dis one of the reason why foreigners will not want to come to this country angry
i blame buhari
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Be careful, you may be cat fished.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
What a SHYTEHOLE! embarassed
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
it is.....but u must have studied the character and background of the person very well
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by YINKS89(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
it is not right to marry someone you fish on facebook

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
JUST LIKE THIS POST FOR NO REASON.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
They wanted to outshine their village people this Xmas. Now while their village people and the girls they wanted to impress will be enjoying their Xmas, they will be rotting in prison and hell fire.
Me, I no send anybody. I will celebrate my Xmas the way I get power. Na life important pass.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by myettiallah: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:

No its not right..
Its right to marry someone you Fish on facebook

7 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by Benjamin08: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
UPON ALL THE MONEY ACQUIRED, SEE AS THEY THIN
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
we live in fears in Benin city
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos by olawooro: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Not only meat na fish you go see

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.