Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (39931 Views)

Nigerian Kidnapped In Malaysia For Refusing To Share $49,000 From Love Scam / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by porthouse7(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
wrong way to die

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
zeromeridian:
I rather die on the hang mans noose taking responsibility of my actions as a brave igbo man
than slaughtering and cutting of Human head of innocent children to make ritual money
you guys know the tribe i am talking about

This ur comment made me realise Nigeria will never be great again......

Whenever the time to condemn something bad come up...we Nigerians just look for something else to make that thing justifiable...
Was talking about the level of bribery at the custom office and how to make it stop...people just said, "shébi our leader too steal"...I'm like what is this one saying?
Tell a lady to be decent and not sleep around like a slut, she will counter it with "don't men sleep around"...
I just don't get it anymore...can't we just together condemn evil and look for ways to stop it....atleast we were first humans before tribesmen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by dotunbidemi: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Joseph Nnamdi, sentenced to death in Indonesia

Kalu Nnamdi, sentenced to exile in Israel

my Biafra people, which criminal Nnamdi are you people still hiding??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Flantino.. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by biafran1stson(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
They way young people reason here is a conviction to the fact that there is hope left in Nigeria. Any serious government should be worried that her citizens are caught in crime in a foreign country and do all that it takes to solve the problem. This is a pointer to the fact that Nigeria is not working.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by HardBishop: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
Igbo people will never cease to tarnish our good name.

so high on weed...as a u tribalistic bigot.. I am not astonished
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by HardBishop: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Useless igbo Muslim grin grin

we know you... that how all AFONJAS are. Good in jealous at igbo man success.. continue till u enter your grave untimely

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmmmm, so that's how he will end his chapter on earth, when he has been warned that he will be caught, he didn't take heed.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Isobug: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
Igbo people will never cease to tarnish our good name.

See your head like good name..... Today for them, tomorrow for you, that's sure
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by ipobarethieves: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
lipsrsealedsadsadsadsadembarassedembarassed embarassed?? sad lipsrsealedcry end of the road of a ipob fl@theads jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ola5TP: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
dreamworld:
I know its afonja. When will afonja aka black face stop drug and skull mining
did u know how to read at all or ur sight was dimmed why reading this? U must be a developer
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by seunlly(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
HardBishop:

so high on weed...as a u tribalistic bigot.. I am not astonished
You said what?
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Jabar2017: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by PBseller8555: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ola5TP: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
zeromeridian:
I rather die on the hang mans noose taking responsibility of my actions as a brave igbo man
than slaughtering and cutting of Human head of innocent children to make ritual money
Another developer from the yeast spotted!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
RIP our neighbour from the east.
Don't know why this particular group like to disgrace Nigeria abroad.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Sagay212: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
They think Malaysia is biafrau.d. ..they want to deverope it by force

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by olucomf: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
some idiot still dey plan to carry drugs go der.9ja dey stubborn ganni.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by lastmaster(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
These guys no get sense.The penalty for drug trafficking is boldly written in the Malaysian airport. DRUG TRAFFICKING IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.still, these idiots still take drugs there.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eluquenson(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by CloudResident(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
*Joseph Nnamdi .Well no surprise. It's the normal.
But the name Nnamdi... Chai are you thinking what am thinking wink

Nna bet why whyyy
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by maisauki: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigerian or Biafran?
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Hoodbilonia: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
in rick ross voice

a niggi black
buh he selling white
jus for that white
u gonna loose your life
hmmm hmmmmnnn
hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn

a niggi black buh he selling white
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kill them all,criminal drug dealers soiling our reputation.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by spiritedtete: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
No pity .. he knew what was coming... I have met people that's says they will go to Malaysia with drugs.. with the right money.

And when you tried to talk them into the law.. they will tell you they have got good luck on their side.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
7inches:
Na them again afonja.
Kpele, one of your brothers just got sentenced.
Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
zeromeridian:
Eyahhhh, kpele, bringing what happened in minna won't save you. Besides, your people are killing themselves now, but how will your larmentation saves the man that will soon be dead?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by gtown: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI MUST GO
We are discussing biafran drugs pushers. Are you one?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Lordofthewest(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol...they will shoot them at the back of the head remove all their vital organs and throw their bodies away, that's what all these south east Asians do
Roger3D:
I'm sure you're contemplating some international drug deal this Christmas in order to shine for your village girls. Your fate will be the same as Emeka's: The grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.