Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Restaurants And Salon Design By Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Restaurants And Salon Design By Me (3454 Views)

Destiny’s Shop: Angry Landlord Destroys Tenant’s Salon Over Unpaid Rent In Lekki / Furnished And Functional Restaurants And Bar For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 With Pics / Five Bedroom Duplex Design (by MUJAZINI AeC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurants And Salon Design By Me by segzyndpep(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
DESIGN
Homeland Design @homeland.design
PHOTOGRAPHY
@zealfotography
G2S understands the value of creating a workplace where employees feel comfortable and inspired.The result of this was a unique, modern, colorful and homely salon and restaurant that the entire staff is proud and happy for!
Even though the salon and restaurant is colourful, everything is designed to serve the purpose of serving client/customers efficiently.
Special attention was paid to the exterior design of the shops.
For any enquiries,dont hesitate to contact us.#homeland.design#decorstore#interiorarchitect#interiordesign#ilorinentrepreneur#interiordecorinilorin#ilorinpeople#lagosinteriordesigner#lagosinterior#cladding#alucoboards#salon#restaurants#interiordecor

Re: Restaurants And Salon Design By Me by AgentGoat: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
What's the cost of this?
Re: Restaurants And Salon Design By Me by segzyndpep(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
AgentGoat:
What's the cost of this?

depend on what you want to do and the dimension
Re: Restaurants And Salon Design By Me by Edibleskit: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Please how much does this coat in 2023. Exactly like this for both restaurant and Saloon

(1) (Reply)

Comfortable 3 Bedroom Flat In Ibadan / New Pvc Floor Tiles / Join The Fast Developing Community With CofO- Queen's Court Lekki Lakowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.