Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs (11522 Views)

First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by yns4real: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2018

Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has approved the retirement of the Head of Service, Dr Gbenga Faseluka, from the State’s service,

The retirement which was conveyed in a letter signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Biodun Oyebanji and dated November 30, 2018, is with immediate effect.

Dr Faseluka is to hand over to the most senior Permanent Secretary, Mrs Peju Babafemi.

Mrs Babafemi is to function as Acting Head of Service pending the appointment of the substantive holder of the post.

Also, the Governor has approved the immediate redeployment of all Education Secretaries from the 16 Local Government Education Authorities.

The affected Education Secretaries are to hand over to the most senior officers in their respective local government education authorities.

A new set of Education Secretaries will be appointed in due course.

In a related development, Governor Fayemi has also approved the voluntary retirement of two of the newly reinstated Permanent Secretaries- Mr Akin Osho and Mrs Funke Falodun, following their letters of notification of voluntary retirement from the service.

The duo, in their letters of notification, appreciated Governor Fayemi for their reinstatement alongside four other colleagues earlier in the month. They described the development as a proof that Ekiti’s core values of fairness, equity and justice are being restored in the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ekiti-hos-retired-as-fayemi-re-deploys-lgs-education-secs.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Hidentity(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Earlier today, Fayemi walked through the departure lounge of Akure airport today to the greetings of many people, he acted like they didn't exist. He didn't respond or wave. His shoulders were raised as he walked straight to the jet waiting to convey him. I was there. There is a place for being educated, there is another for being civil. These are the people that voted you in. This arrogance is typical of Nigerian leaders, but should this guy desire to be in the Senate after his tenure, he will dine, wine and laugh with every dick and harry he sees. This tells us that electorates are like toilet papers for virtually all political office holders in Nigeria, they use you and dump you. I wish him well, but I also wish his supposed education and exposure came with a touch of politeness and humility.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
After all voting Fayemi wasn't a bad choice... Dude is working , a pragmatic leader and a man with few words...

EBB

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by ekestic1976(f): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
R
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by BabaIbo: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
If you have slept with over 8 people, you have no right to call your reproductive organ a private part, it now belongs to the government under the ministry of tourism Department of Explicit Entertainment and pleasure. And if it happens to be more than 10 people, it now belong to United Nations under the department of humanitarian Council Donor Aid. And if it's more than 15 people, then it's now a Universal charger

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by 1stdammy: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
FTC....

by the way Good one from the governor
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Nogodye(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Restoring the lost value of the land...Sanity has been restored unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by 1stdammy: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good one from the governor
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Nasir123(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good development.
The sanity of our institutions should be restored.
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by zoedew: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:
Earlier today, Fayemi walked through the departure lounge of Akure airport today to the greetings of many people, he acted like they didn't exist. He didn't respond or wave. His shoulders were raised as he walked straight to the jet waiting to convey him. I was there. There is a place for being educated, there is another for being civil. These are the people that voted you in. This arrogance is typical of Nigerian leaders, but should this guy desire to be in the Senate after his tenure, he will dine, wine and laugh with every dick and harry he sees. This tells us that electorates are like toilet papers for virtually all political office holders in Nigeria, they use you and dump you. I wish him well, but I also wish his supposed education and exposure came with a touch of politeness and humility.

That was the chink in Fayemi’s armour Fayose took advantage of to lead Ekiti by the nose to the era of dishonour! Fayemi should carry the can for the infamy of the Fayose era - Fayemi caused it!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by madridsta007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:

These are the people that voted you in....[s][/s]

If you followed what went on in Ekiti State, you would know that it was heavily rigged. Those guys didn’t vote for him and Fayemi knows it. Hence he wouldn’t need to acknowledge their greeting— he was rigged in. He actually owes them no special allegiance.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Igbokid: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
madridsta007:

If you followed what went on in Ekiti State, you would know that it was heavily rigged. Those guys didn’t vote for him and Fayemi knows it. Hence he wouldn’t need to acknowledge their greeting— he was rigged in.
Will you shut up your dirty mouth

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:

What's this one saying?

Such hypocritical greetings and notice me gestures are not our problems in Ekiti.

We know what good governance means. Stop all your innuendo.

So far, we are satisfied with Fayemi's performance. Thugs are fading off Ekiti streets. Ogogoro joints are shrinking by the day. Education is receiving good support: pupils don't pay school fees up to secondary schools; government paying WAEC registration fees; JAMB fees too under consideration. Workers receiving salary as at when due, so far. No dirty job for touts on our streets again.

Those are indices of good governance to us in Ekiti. Not some yeye greetings.

Or why are you crying more than the bereaved.?

Gbogbo ojulowo omo Ekiti, the real OMOLUABIS, please ignore people like this, who don't really know what they want.

Ekiti agbea oooooooo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Paschalp(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Okay!!! I don't know anything about this one
Lemme not spew cool
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by madridsta007(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Igbokid post=73446466]
Will you shut up your dirty mouth

Shut up your lifeless mouth!
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by ajayiopy: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:

U HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET. JUST ENJOY THE CHANGE YOU VOTED FOR
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by babyfaceafrica: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:
so we should fry yam because governor refuses to greet you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
BabaIbo:
If you have slept with over 8 people, you have no right to call your reproductive organ a private part, it now belongs to the government under the ministry of tourism Department of Explicit Entertainment and pleasure. And if it happens to be more than 10 people, it now belong to United Nations under the department of humanitarian Council Donor Aid. And if it's more than 15 people, then it's now a Universal charger

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by BabaIbo: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=73446916][/quote]
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Up to 3000$ eBay checkout available

Alrite
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Hidentity(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so we should fry yam because governor refuses to greet you
First, learn to read, understand, think, then type. Until then, you won't stop making comments like this.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Hidentity(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ornament2003:

What's this one saying?

Such hypocritical greetings and notice me gestures are not our problems in Ekiti.

We know what good governance means. Stop all your innuendo.

So far, we are satisfied with Fayemi's performance. Thugs are fading off Ekiti streets. Ogogoro joints are shrinking by the day. Education is receiving good support: pupils don't pay school fees up to secondary schools; government paying WAEC registration fees; JAMB fees too under consideration. Workers receiving salary as at when due, so far. No dirty job for touts on our streets again.

Those are indices of good governance to us in Ekiti. Not some yeye greetings.

Or why are you crying more than the bereaved.?

Gbogbo ojulowo omo Ekiti, the real OMOLUABIS, please ignore people like this, who don't really know what they want.

Ekiti agbea oooooooo
You're better ignored. Your mentality is that good governance and politeness can't come hand in hand. And next time, don't do red herring. I didn't talk about governance, I talked about his attitude to people. Stop messing up

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Hidentity(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
madridsta007:

If you followed what went on in Ekiti State, you would know that it was heavily rigged. Those guys didn’t vote for him and Fayemi knows it. Hence he wouldn’t need to acknowledge their greeting— he was rigged in.
I think I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by blackboy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
When did he come to power that propaganda is being spewed. School fees paid? When session is over? Let's see after 100 days not one month. Yeye propaganda
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by gotousa2013: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
We don’t need sycophants for a government to perform , Ok . I’m more interested in him delivering on the dividends of democracy than exchanging pleasantries with people from the left wing and are hell bent on scoring some cheap political points. Ko le werk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hidentity:

You should have filmed it. Politicians in Nigeria need to be exposed.
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by Akolawole(m): 1:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Hidentity:

Was he voted in by Akure people?

The last time I checked Akure is in Ondo state.

The Fayemi we knew will NEVER ignore greetings from people.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Did the caption read Ekiti Hos? Lol... ok ooo
Re: Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs by iamjavadem(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Wailing liar. Why should we believe you?
Hidentity:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance Bill: FG Seeks To Make Amazon, Others VAT Collectors / Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.