Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I So Regret Being A Black Person! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I So Regret Being A Black Person! (2126 Views)

I Regret Being Used By Pastor Okafor, Others To Stage Fake Miracles –woman Arres / I Regret Being A Nigerian. I Give Up / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2018
SMH AT THE AFRICOONS. undecided
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by 2buffagain(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2018
The number one reason black people are generally backward the world over?
Niggas have made failure a culture....they weee still not want to get sense.

That is all.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Smh
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

There is no possible way that anyone could know this unless they measured every pen-is on earth.

My lost friend. You've forgotten me abi
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Oreofepeters: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Black is wicked and the white men know this...

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Ayomathy01(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
The black color is not the problem, the problem is the thinking, the mentality, our perspectives.
Forget the color and do something about the mentality

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
Funbact A and caro white is the secret formula
I can never bleach in my fvucking life!,i just regret being a black person.

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Disgusting set of people. You must be that weak to hate yourself. Take the easy way out phony

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Mrbolt565:
I can never bleach in my fvucking life!,i just regret being a black person.
true talk bro.... even blacks for the West never get sense.... they dream of yeeezy and nike.... while whites dream of making life easy and nice

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by khiaa(f): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:

My lost friend. You've forgotten me abi

No baby, I haven't forgotten you. How have you been? wink
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

No baby, I haven't forgotten you. How have you been? wink

Fine yo, this festive season is getting everyone on edged
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by 2buffagain(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
There are "niggas" and then there are black people.
Unfortunately, the nigga population beats the black people population...hence no overall forward movement.

We all know that the majority determine the culture.

Every race has its own type of "Nigga".
Thing is, the other races have their own "niggas" as minorities, hence why they can suppress the #failure as the sense-having majority.

We need to stop creating more "niggas"....and that starts with changing the culture.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by 2buffagain(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Self-Evaluating question you must ask yourself..."Am I a Nigga?"

Well let's see. Here's the basic blot test...

- Do you prioritize sex above everything else?
- Do you hate to educate yourself?
- Do you hate to see others educate themselves?
- Do you have issues with Logic?
- Do you like surrounding yourself with people who have issues with Logic?
- If you live in a country that rewards childbirth...do you over do it?
- Do you give birth to more children than you know you can support with your own personal or couple-combined income?
- Do you get jealous when you see others rise? Does your jealousy lead you to negative action?
- Do you still vote for the same old fools who have been ravaging your country for decades instead of voting for new young candidates with fresh and exposed ideas (like what is going on in Ethiopia. They obviously fixed on their nigga-majority problem)?
- Are you afraid of your community being better? Do you like to see others suffer?
- Do you secretly like your own suffering because it "defines you"? (Hence why you still vote for old crooks/fools)

If you answered yes to any of these questions then you, my friend, might be a Nigga.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by okwabayi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
I live my life to please myself and nobody else. Being black means I’m athletically gifted so I take advantage of that.
Being looked down on happens in Caucasian countries where our forefathers were used as slaves. Try as they may the people there can never look past the inferior status their ancestors bestowed on our kind.
Another place we face discrimination is India. Those ones are only haters who are secretly jealous of our ability to survive in almost any condition.
Arabs? Those idiots are racist to everybody, even to their fellow man. It’s the reason their countries are cursed to know no peace — they continuously fight each other in a battle for supremacy.
The best white nations for blacks to settle are Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Ukraine and a few others which had nothing to do with the TA Slave Trade. Those people are pure in thoughts and see you as a human being, unless you try to f-uck their women then you go enter quanta.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by longrunner(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Being black automatically makes you inferior where ever you go in the world! Do u know how that makes me feel? I feel so depressed just knowing that. No matter how intelligent you are, once you are dark skinned, you will be looked down upon. It's horrible. Black people are cursed people! I know how fvucked up this sounds, but I wish I was a white. I love eerything about them! They always know forward! Never backwards! It's pathetic as I'm a black person. Hmmmmm

I'm out!

Brother, it's not about being black. It depends on the environment. Some countries are racist, but once you go to a country that is not racist you will not only be ok with being black but will love it. For example, I live in Sweden. Here people are not racists. And the best part, Swedish women love black men. They are all over us. Here black men are better than white men. You feel superior here. You can get a different girl here everyday if you want.

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
longrunner:

Brother, it's not about being black. It depends on the environment. Some countries are racist, but once you go to a country that is not racist you will not only be ok with being black but will love it. For example, I live in Sweden. Here people are not racists. And the best part, Swedish women love black men. They are all over us. Here black men are better than white men. You feel superior here. You can get a different girl here everyday if you want.
hmmmm. Tru talk
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by longrunner(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
hmmmm. Tru talk

Yeah bro. Perhaps you should consider travelling to places like this. It will change your perspective in life. Also your shaft will thank you lol

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
longrunner:

Yeah bro. Perhaps you should consider travelling to places like this. It will change your perspective in life. Also your shaft will thank you lol
cheesy
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
The level of self hate here, is too too much, sign of inferiority complex, so pathetic

the solution to many of your problems is to know your history and your fore father religion, know your tribal history, it will help you alot

when you know where you are coming from, you will know where you are going to and you will be proud of yourself

the common problem about black people is that they dont know their history

As for me, i have passed through this stage of self hate , i went back to my history, read lot of books about my history, gained my self confidence and self believe back, anywhere i go in this world, i am proud to be black.

i can never immigrate to another man's land to do dirty job, i prefer to build my home

White people have grown up to see black people doing all their dirty job in their community, so why should they respect you.

Learn to build your home instead of building other people home for peanut.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
I dont mind being black, although i am light skinned so let me just say i dont mind being African. My dissapointment is being Nigerian, i wish i wasnt, i hate this country, the only thing i like about it is the pharmacuitical black market but apart from that, everything else is zero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State One Of The Best City In Nigeria. (picture View) / why are girls our own worst enemies? / Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.