Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

HELP!!! Gionee M6 Mirror Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! Gionee M6 Mirror Problems (540 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / Encrypted Messages And Files On Gionee M6 Mirror / Help! What's The Price Of Gionee M6 Mirror Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Gionee M6 Mirror Problems by spenoiya(m): 1:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Firstly good day to you. My Gionee M6 Mirror has been misbehaving. Like whenever am using for it for anything the phone just automatically goes back as if I pressed the back button when I didn't.

I've flashed the phone twice both with the normal reset function in the phone and that which you'd press the on & volume button but it's still the same thing going on.

Please I need assistance of any kind as to how to make it stop. The thing dey affect me badly, as I nor fit use the phone well. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Bike nu �

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus For Sale / I’m used Iphone 7 Plus 32g For Sale with original charger / Dell Latitude E6420 Core I5 For Sale. 40k Very Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.