Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (100418 Views)

Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Rextizzle:
Money bags

thank God he didn't marry a cheap and hungry Nigerian girl. cheesy
I don't diss ladies, but Poco is one big problem to me.... Na she carry herself come...gringrin
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2018
This one na Just ENGAGEMENT oooo
THUNDER Fire POVERTY.

One useless agents of these new generation pastors will definitely type “VANITY UPON VANITY “ meanwhile their Ogaas are busy erecting edifices

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
hopefully the marriage will last

Abi o. Fatima Dangotes dt bill gates attended her wedding in Lagos is currently battling with sidechic turned babymama.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by franchasng: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Meanwhile, I am just wondering; will the bride leave her safe home in Malaysia and agree to follow him back to the land of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen in the north

That's question for another day cheesy cheesy

All the same, happy married life to the young couple wink
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2018
I can show you the simplest way to make fast cash. See Attachment below

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by oshaosha2014(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Sealing business deals with marriage. Some of us know marriages like this don’t last. It’s all for the society and their ego.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by coputa(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Poverty must die this year!
It's not by mouth,take action,all the money you need on earth resides in your cerebellum:activate it and you will see yourself at the top.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Mutemenot(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Good luck to him ...Getting married to a Malaysian is never a good option, ask those there before you!! Malaysians lack socialization and tribal association.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by juniorstar(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
This keeps happening cos the wealthy dine with the wealthy. So they end up marrying each other.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by inereunwa1(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Poverty must die this year!
Amen by fire by force!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by esiri4jesu(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Nice one

Check this out for a start

There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Benwems(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Yes, that’s how it should be not on local girl that have finishing fucking all the area boys and low life will come to marry dangote son. Rich vs Rich. Average vs Average. Poor vs Poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
HigherEd:
This is not good. It is bad for a developing nation when the rich marries the rich. Let a rich man marry a poor woman so he can lift her out of poverty.

Let a poor man marry a rich woman so she can lift him out of poverty. Not everyone must get rich through hard work some must get rich through marital affiliations. As your future president i would create programs that deliberately allows the rich to meet the poor to ensure an even spread of wealth.

Only the middleclass is permitted to marry the middle class.
Lol You must be Joking. The extremely rich will never marry the poor no matter how beautiful or handsome you think you are, Even me that i am not rich won't marry someone not on the same level, It's just like picking up a slave, No individuality nothing. The rich are just not on the same wavelength and can't possibly interact with each other. For starters the place they live, The place they hangout, The schools they attend and even the place they eat. Stop waiting for a Prince or Princess and work hard and smart. If it doesn't make you rich it will at least takes you to the middle-class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Justseyii: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Mankosi: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Rich getting married to poor na Nollywood script grin
not really. Ooni did not marry a rich woman. Did he?
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Idrismusty97(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Sealing business deals with marriage. Some of us know marriages like this don’t last. It’s all for the society and their ego.
You must be Joking. Who says marriage like this don't lasts? They are freaking billionaires not your wretch celebrities living a fake life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
I just like the sound tracks and the couple look gud and genuine. Simple bt classy wedding. Very nice.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
HigherEd:
This is not good. It is bad for a developing nation when the rich marries the rich. Let a rich man marry a poor woman so he can lift her out of poverty.

Let a poor man marry a rich woman so she can lift him out of poverty. Not everyone must get rich through hard work some must get rich through marital affiliations. As your future president i would create programs that deliberately allows the rich to meet the poor to ensure an even spread of wealth. grin

this got me laughing cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch videos
Real Malaysia Vs Nigeria money!

Too much money Videos here

More reactions from Nigerians

Sani Dangote is not son of Aliko Dangote. and bearing Dangote surename don't make him automatically rich, think before you fall into some member of Dangote family that is poor with hope of having access to Aliko money and meet disappointment. Sani is just digging gold that's why he try his best with his family name attach to get a billionaire daughter to uplift his finance. go to bompai in kano and see many dangote family that's poor. Dangote family don't have such money some think. the man that even give Aliko money to start business is her maternal uncle. the gap between sani and Dangote money is like this picture

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by kingkuntaval: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2018
FrenchWay:
Vanity upon vanity joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You must be Joking. Who says marriage like this don't lasts? They are freaking billionaires not your wretch celebrities living a fake life.

2 rich families doesn’t guarantee a successful marriage. Money isn’t the only factor for a successful marriage. Just look at many fixed marriages here and the Hollywood celebrity marriages, egos and pride still come into play.

The only guarantee here is the couple won’t lack material things. They may lack many other vital things.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Friend01(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2018
tendingNews:

SOURCE

I firmly believe in the adages of cutting your clothes according to your cloth,not this lack of contentment being exhibited by some materialistic bedbugs and frogs.

People should know that everybody no matter what can't have big weddings or big honey moon that make people feel ungrateful for what God have done for them.
people should start learning this and stop being ungrateful for the much God gave done for them.
I know many Christians won't like this because they have sold their faith for prosperity.

I know of people who are so reach yet they can't even urinate own their own despite they abundance of wealth except through a machine, but you who. don't have such problem you are showing ungratefulness.

They are some people who can't even eat with their mouth except through pipes, but you who can you being ungrateful to God for all he has done for you.

There are many examples one can keep on citing just to show how many of us are becoming ungrateful for the too many things God has done for us only to see them as little because Dangote's daughter wants to Wed IBB's son without knowing that the teachings also cry and even get more worried with more problems.

Do you remember P. Diddy's quote where he said :"more money,more problems."

we need to think. and reflect about what we do and how we reason.
It's not all about money, but true love and contentment.

We are not the same.

NOTE:
I am not saying you can't have a wedding if your choose to, but what matters most is living with your wife in peace and harmony with true love and understanding not these charade of materialistic love majority of our ladies are always craving for like some cursed witch who always sees money as the be all and end all of marital life.

I wish the newly married couples happy marital life and Allāh's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by djacob(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2018
And OTEDOLA daughters are still in the street.

Speed Darlington we are waiting for you.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Friend01(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2018
jaxxy:

2 rich families doesn’t guarantee a successful marriage. Money isn’t the only factor for a successful marriage. Just look at many fixed marriages here and the Hollywood celebrity marriages

Being rich or trillionaire does not guarantee the span of your marital life.
Even Dangote is a divorcee.
How about that?

Well, what do kids like you even know about life other than money and senseless spending.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Mizsuccess2018(f): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2018
despite their richness,dem no shout the wedding..
but loudness? ask the poor. nah dem shout pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Friend01:

How about that?

Well, what do kids like you even know about life other than money and senseless spending.

Did u actually read what I said correctly or u quoted the wrong person?
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by wisdomkid: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Who else is feeling Hyper Emmanuel comment?
He is the kind of person you would want to do business with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by princfred(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2018
HigherEd:

Let a poor man marry a rich woman so she can lift him out of poverty. Not everyone must get rich through hard work some must get rich through marital affiliations. As your future president i would create programs that deliberately allows the rich to meet the poor to ensure an even spread of wealth. grin

grin
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Idrismusty97(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2018
jaxxy:

2 rich families doesn’t guarantee a successful marriage. Money isn’t the only factor for a successful marriage. Just look at many fixed marriages here and the Hollywood celebrity marriages, egos and pride still come into play.

The only guarantee here is the couple won’t lack material things. They may lack many other vital things.
Yea poor people don't have Ego and pride, Their marriages is Eldorado.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by Newboss(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Sani Dangote is not a billionaireangry
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by princfred(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Friend01:

How about that?

It seems the person you quoted is saying the exact thing you are saying too.
Re: Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Mutemenot:
Good luck to him ...Getting married to a Malaysian is never a good option, ask those there before you!! Malaysians lack socialization and tribal association.

That’s smtn to ponder about cos when I watched the videos In my mind I was like can these 2 cultures actually mix? I know Dangotes value culture bt these Malaysian I’m not so sure of their orientation bt then the bride seems very sociable and interactive which is a good sign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.