Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How I Made Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Made Success (252 Views)

I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Success by WeProvide: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2018
sometimes life gets so difficult that you feel like dropping out from school, but if i should ask you, is that the solution ??

when the going gets tough, only the tough men gets going (a popular saying). so why then are you thinking all day and night withought making any move ?

the first thing you need is God
another is Wisdom
then lastly Courage

with this three, I tell you that there is no bridge you cannot cross. is your problem a financial problem ?
how to pay school fees , buy handouts, manuals, what to eat and so on

then i'll advice that you make a determination today to succeed by making a move. Be courageous

if you are looking for how to invest, where to invest and money to solve all those problems please visit https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2103 you'll be glad you did.

where prayers meets hardwork, success is inevetible. click here https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2103

(1) (Reply)

MB2-716 Exam Questions 2018 / MOUAU Admission 2018/2019 Registration Procedures For Fresh (1st Year) Students / Equity Scholarships Scheme For Domestic Or International Students In Australia,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.