Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (27692 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Celebrity Police Zonal Pro Opetola Dolapo and her husband celebrates their wedding anniversary as she pen down sweet lovely word to appreciate her husband.

She shares some adorable loveup photos with him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-alarm-clock-celebrity-police-opetola-her-hubby-celebrates-wedding-anniver/

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:24am On Dec 01, 2018
See More Romantic Love up photos of Opetola Dolapo and her hubby ....See their cute kids >>> HERE >>> http://www.praizenews.com/my-alarm-clock-celebrity-police-opetola-her-hubby-celebrates-wedding-anniver/

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Teeceepat(f): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by OgaGist: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Olalan(m): 5:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Cool words......wishing them bliss in their union

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Luciferdevil2(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Bleached police woman

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by internationalman(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Her uniform is neat..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by mezarddinny: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2018
edgal imohimi go don fuckc this madam tire

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by neolboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Where is Siplykuch

Come and comment on this ooo
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Promismike(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by DMerciful(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
At a time I thought she was single....With all the slaying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by OboOlora(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Husband or househelp cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Bossontop(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Why d guy com dey look younger than her??
Ahhh!!!!.....happy anniversary ooo b4 dem start to call pesin black belle

10 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Pidginwhisper: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by jeff1607(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2018
noted
permit me to transmit my transmission
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Uyi168: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Lemme quickly drop this before those advert people come with their wahala...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Sensation55(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Some nairalanders are still waiting for their divorce
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by lenghtinny(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
One for the gram......

Timid horseband angry = domineering police wife
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Good for her
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Promismike(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Ok! Please ohh.

Can someone help me reconcile this pix. Is it not obvious we hav an imposter in Aso rock.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by paix(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2018
She looks different in mufti, but she's prettier in the uniform. Happy birthday.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by tachacute(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Awesomefred32(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2018
DMerciful:
At a time I thought she was single....With all the slaying undecided

lol

same here oo

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Mankosi: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Promismike:
Ok! Please ohh.

Can someone help me reconcile this pix. Is it not obvious we hav an imposter in Aso rock.
Even me don look the picture since wey dey post am. This one look very young. Look at the neck. Still fresh unlike the bubu we know

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Spark01(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
She looks older than him. anyways, happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Slimmacho: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2018
Promismike:
Ok! Please ohh.

It's the same person,
The only thing that happened to Buhari was that he lost his memory after the recovery (you can check that by watching his first appearance at the mosque when he came back, they were introducing him to his aides, something that shows he couldn't recognize them again).
I just hope they are not feeding him with steroids, something that eventually killed Abacha. I think a sick man should rest, something his immediate family proscribed.
Buhari wasn't cloned!
I laugh when I see arguments on pictures that has been enhanced, mirrored images and all.
Do everyone have the same ears in a pair? 75% people has visible ear differences in a pair, check yours.

As much as I think we need a better governance I don't think peddling foolish propaganda is the way out.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by newdawn2017(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2018
With d@ horrible make up. She an ugly, masculine lady
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by newdawn2017(f): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
With d@ horrible make up. She an ugly, masculine lady undecided
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Promismike(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Slimmacho:

It's the same person,
The only thing that happened to Buhari was that he lost his memory after the recovery (you can check that by watching his first appearance at the mosque when he came back, they were introducing him to his aides, something that shows he couldn't recognize them again).
I just hope they are not feeding him with steroids, something that eventually killed Abacha. I think a sick man should rest, something his immediate family proscribed.
Buhari wasn't cloned!
I laugh when I see arguments on pictures that has been enhanced, mirrored images and all.
Do everyone have the same ears in a pair? 75% people has visible ear differences in a pair, check yours.

As much as I think we need a better governance I don't think peddling foolish propaganda is the way out.
He lost his memories and his aids where introduced to him. Isn't that enof reason to belief the guy is an imposter.
My brother those picture are not the same. Their is nothing u will giv a 75 years old aging man that will make him look this young and full of life.

This present buhari is an imposter. My brother

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Bleached police woman
What is your own business with her skin? Did her husband complain to You? As long as her partner is cool with it, they are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Slimmacho: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Slimmacho:

It's the same person,
Buhari wasn't cloned!

Attached is a picture of his first visit to the mosque after he came back

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.