Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) (45254 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by bobokeshington: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2018
YoungLionken:
Tiwa Savage been acting like a child, donate the money to orphanage homes or distribute it to upcoming artistes to support their struggling career, since you don't know what to do with it.
who told you she hasn't done this. Una ehnnn, I wonder whether you have done anything with your own little earning sef . Una just feel comfortable to dey preach.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by luxs(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2018
WELDONE MA

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Oweku: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Look at what an old woman is spending her money on? Forming gangster in Nigeria.
Why not send the money to your estranged hubby T Billz who's jobless presently in the USA.

shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by emmyN(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Wonder what people find fashionable in this. Yuck
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Ladokun12(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2018
sotall:
No matter how you look at it , this Tiwa Savage is an ugly girl.

Even with her fame and money, she is still ugly
And you are wayyyyyy uglieeeeer!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Look at what an old woman is spending her money on? Forming gangster in Nigeria.
Why not send the money to your estranged hubby T Billz who's jobless presently in the USA.
How old is she that u think she is that old... Abeg who one old... Na u one old Abi... Till 60 person still dey go club with em wife .....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Barbieperry(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2018
YoungLionken:

You're so on point
na u Get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Wizkid money Don finish there na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by SURElee(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nonsense! Grills ko, barbeque ni. If you like let it be diamond or platinum, in the grave all these don't matter. Impact lives, add to humanity. Mschewwww!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by gbishman: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
This denture go dey smell sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
stanliwise:
who told you she hasn't done this. Una ehnnn, I wonder whether you have done anything with your own little earning sef . Una just feel comfortable to dey preach.
Done what, to you or who? Apart from Davido, Olamide, Donjazzy, BankyW, who else have actually raised their artistes from the lower chambers of music?

For your info, I have boiz who are under me, and they are all doing well.

And it's like you have problem with understanding, I said she should... IF she...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
sotall:
No matter how you look at it , this Tiwa Savage is an ugly girl.

Even with her fame and money, she is still ugly
she is not ugly and she is what u will neva be
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
YoungLionken:

Done what, to you or who? Apart from Davido, Olamide, Donjazzy, BankyW, who else have actually raised their artistes from the lower chambers of music?

For your info, I have boiz who are under me, and they are all doing well.

And it's like you have problem with understanding, I said she should... IF she...
If she start posting name of people she has helped now una go say she too dey show off. Not everything that can be counted that counts and also not everything that was counted actually counts
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by DarkRum12345: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
How this one take be news......egba mi
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) by Sonnet10: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Isangad1:
this one does not know he is growing old
. Do you mean HE is growing old. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.