Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song (22515 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by nairalaila: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Terry G who recently released a new single, has disclosed that her baby mama doesn't like his song even though she loves him.

According to Terry G, his baby mama with whom he has a six-year-old son was his biggest critic as regards his career.

“My baby mama is not worried about the fact that we have not got married yet so people should not worry on our behalf. At the end of the day, what is marriage? I do not have a clue and I cannot jump into it. “We are still both young and by God’s grace, we have been through the struggles together. Most of my business is being handled by her. When we get to a certain age, we would do it (get married). I believe in the institution of marriage.

“She is the only child of her mother and the pressure seems to be more from her side (family) but she is in charge. She is a rich girl and in charge. She does not feel threatened by the fact that we are not yet legally married because she knows the kind of person that I am. She knows Gabriel, but does not know Terry G. She does not even like Terry G. She is not a fan of Terry G and she criticises my songs a lot. She is so classy.”

https://lailasnews.com/my-baby-mama-loves-me-but-doesnt-like-my-song-terry-g/

1 Like

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by OgaGist: 4:58am On Dec 01, 2018
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by itspzpics(m): 4:59am On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Peterdredd(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2018
angry

Young Miami Twerks In Strip Club In Nipple Revealing Outfit - Pics + Vid ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/young-miami-twerks-in-strp-club-in-tt.html

1 Like

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by DanoskiDaniels: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2018
You mean she loves your money but doesn't love what brings the money?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Abusey(f): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2018
lol
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by amalab30(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2018
No! She doesn't like the odour of the skunk.
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Isok
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by lastempero: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
That both of u are young,it seems u dey high steady terry g.

12 Likes

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by shilexholly(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Nobody loves you, you are a fool go face your bastard son and leave us alone,cos we the good people of nairaland can't wait for your downfall

Werey ni eleyi sha

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by ArmaniUhuru: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Nobody loves you, you are a fool go face your bastard son and leave us alone,cos we the good people of nairaland can't wait for your downfall

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'd love to meet the person behind this account one day.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by tachacute(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
You think it's just her family. Who told u she doesn't want marriage? Be deceiving urself. Hope the resentment she's holding doesn't destroy u finally since she keeps ur books. undecided
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
have u eaten today

20 Likes

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Tension532: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

so bitter and boring ,,,that's what you are

7 Likes

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by NessaBoo(f): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You're an extremely hateful and vile creature, all your comments are always devoid of all commonsense and riddled with banal, misogynistic and dreadful posts.

Imagine waiting for someone's downfall

Na your downfall go happen first, you're already down sef, cheesy so u have no where else to go except 6ft!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by seunfape(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Classical babe
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Awesomefred32(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Okay is that all?

The baby mama is not beautiful self
sad

1 Like

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by az94(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

1 Like

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Rocktation(f): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
It's amazing how people always think that they are young, just because they still wear baggy trousers and canvas shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by NessaBoo(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
I'd love to meet the person behind this account one day.

Look no further my dear, here he is...

17 Likes

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Sammybabelious: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2018
POTOIL GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED is a dynamic and
fast growing financial empowerment company saddled to carry
out business strategy, research and development for a wide
array of public and private organization. Also to carry out
business activities such as import and export of commodities,
supplies and trading of farm produce, targeting Nigeria and
International market. It is a bonafide indigenous company in
Nigeria established in 2014, officially registered
with COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT (CAMA)
1990, NO. RC1256556 in 2015
The importance of agriculture can never be over emphasized,
as humans this is one of our most basic needs. As a
subsidiary company, we are into Potoil Discovery and
Empowerment Unit, Potoil Supplies, Potoil Farm Business,
Potoil Pension Advisory Services, Potoil Tutorial Services,etc..

Invest 50k and above for 6 months and get 20% profit for the next 6 months your investment is running
Payment of 20% is made into the account you will provide to us. ..
*BENEFITS*
20% interest on a monthly bases....Then after 6 months your money will refunded back to u....
.......we have have offices you can contact us.
.......we are registered with companies and allied matters act(CAMA
........Your fund/our goods is covered by an insurance company. *LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED*.Meaning your money is safe
We are not an online business
Contact us today @
Our Office Situated at 8, Majeobaje
Street, Cole Community, Agric.
Owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos, Also at Suite
14, 1st
floor, Block B, Shopping Mall,
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

We have different packages,
For more information call or whatapp the following numbers
What’sapp No: 0.80.624.41.704
Contact No: 0.80.26.96.73.78
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Natine246(f): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

foolish somebody...

1 Like

Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by netsurfer01(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
In summary, your baby mama likes your money grin
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Spark01(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You never chop morning food?
Re: Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song by Hassan88(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Speak for yourself Sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Teddy A Explains Why He Couldn’t Believe Viewers Chose Cee-c And Nina Over Bamba / Biography Of Mercy Johnson ,life History, Movies & Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.