Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. (998 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Reader530(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2018
As shared by someone on Facebook. This young man says if death comes , he will tell the spirit of death to take his mother and leave Buhari alive. The write up is in Hausa, but from the comments below, people call him mad man that Buhari can never be compared with a mother. The love of Buhari can never be greater than the love of mother....see comments below

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Reader530(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2018
More

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Reader530(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2018
More loading

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by MrSix: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Smh
Sense no common oh
But who knows the kinda parent he has?

Interested in getting a laptop?
Very clean and working
Nation wide delivery
Chat me up...see my signature

3 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Strangest region of the world ... i never see.

12 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Luciferdevil2(m): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2018
That's amajiris for you. This is the reason why their elites refused to build schools to educate them thoroughly. Go to the North, tribalism, religious bigotry is the other of the day there. The worst part is, they live a primitive and a pitiable life over there.
God why did you merge us with this 14th century Homo sapiens instead of our counterparts in other parts of the world?

8 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Munzy14(m): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Do u think almajiri value their parents?... For whereeeee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Munzy14(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
That's amajiris for you. This is the reason why their elites refused to build schools to educate them thoroughly. Go to the North, tribalism, religious bigotry is the other of the day there. The worst part is, they live a primitive and a pitiable life over there.
God why did you merge us with this 14th century Homo sapiens instead of our counterparts in other parts of the world?
You know the north very well. Jonathan built school for them, their elites ganged up against him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Herdsmen: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2018
A zombie classified..

When will Corinthian and his hoards be wise as this in their support for the dullard.

Sai jubril..

5 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by oyin44: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Wishing someone dead is not wise enough..cause you would not see the person no more..
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by mightyhazell: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:
A zombie classified..

When will Corinthian and his hoards be wise as this in their support for the dullard.

Sai jubril..
corinthians aka omenkka is a typical almajiri from the north,.. Sense is too far from these ppl.. Imagine one goat there saying 'u can do whatever u like, I still support u' ...this explains a lot!

2 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Waste, labour room reject.

1 Like

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Herdsmen: 6:01am On Dec 01, 2018
mightyhazell:
corinthians aka omenkka is a typical almajiri from the north,.. Sense is too far from these ppl.. Imagine one goat there saying 'u can do whatever u like, I still support u' ...this explains a lot!

You don see cattle .. abi cow wey geh sense?

Na question I ask?

2 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by XINOIX: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2018
no matter the love I have for buhari I will never exchange that with my mother because my mother is a rear gem that can not be replaced by anyone and to even wish her dead is hight of madness God forgive us
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by peeddy(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2018
The mother would be wishing she had an abortion to save her from this kind of trauma

2 Likes

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by naijacentric(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2018
When will the north stop dragging the south back na
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by IamAtikulate: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2018
Look at the people we are sharing country with.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by 7lives: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Munzy14:
Do u think almajiri value their parents?...
For whereeeee.

Why would an almajiri value the parents who send them out as early as two years old.
If you are not an almajiri, you cannot understand their pain.

1 Like

Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Sirjamo: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Death can't take someone that's already dead, his mother must have been dead long time ago.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Drogbs: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Death can't take someone that's already dead, his mother must have been dead long time ago.

Idiot... So that's supposed to make it any better? I question and curse the reasons why destiny made the unfortunate mistake of making me share a country with low IQ animals like yourself... The fact that you are trying hard to justify the madness with that pathetic retort, goes to show how mentally unhinged you are from sanity... get help soon.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Amanjiri system of life.
This is how one Yoruba Muslim on this forum said he loves Tinibu more than his parents.

Amajiri and Yoruba Muslims have the same kind of mentality.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by naijapips04: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Give an almajiri china phone and MTN free 10mb and this is what u get.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Sirjamo: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Drogbs:

Idiot... So that's supposed to make it any better? I question and curse the reasons why destiny made the unfortunate mistake of making me share a country with low IQ animals like yourself... The fact that you are trying hard to justify the madness with that pathetic retort, goes to show how mentally unhinged you are from sanity... get help soon.
Slow down, don't kill yourself. I wasn't trying to justify anything, just that it's easier for him to say that if his mother was already dead than if she's alive
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by naijapips04: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Slow down, don't kill yourself. I wasn't trying to justify anything, just that it's easier for him to say that if his mother was already dead than if she's alive

The almajiri most probably does not know his mother because as in most cases, their parents abandon them.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by hammerFC: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2018
These are the kind of people Nigerians listen to and expect to prosper.

Omo na curse upon curse Nigeria dey.
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by highqueen(f): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2018
Sarki butyerfly0 corrithians come and tell us when you all will be killing your mothers cool
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by Omeokachie: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2018
The condition is known as "Buharideen"
Re: This Man Prefers His Mother Dies To Buhari's Death. by DawatNama(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2018
This is an almajiri with an access to the internet, the worst are the educated version of this type in yorubaland

(1) (Reply)

10 Truths About BMC / Atiku Loses Own Polling Unit To Buhari / See Why INEC Staff And Mother Of Two Was Killed In Rivers By Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.