Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. (315 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / The True Religion Of God : God (creator) And Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41am On Dec 01, 2018
God Almighty for ever more!

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before Me.

Exodus 34:14
--for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God--

2 Kings 19:15
Hezekiah prayed before the LORD and said, "O LORD, the God of Israel, who are enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

Psalm 86:10
For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.

Isaiah 37:16
"O LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, who is enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth You have made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 37:20
"Now, O LORD our God, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, LORD, are God."

Psalm 83:18
That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth.

Nehemiah 9:6
"You alone are the LORD You have made the heavens, The heaven of heavens with all their host, The earth and all that is on it, The seas and all that is in them You give life to all of them And the heavenly host bows down before You.

2 Kings 19:19
"Now, O LORD our God, I pray, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O LORD, are God."

Isaiah 44:8
'Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'"

2 Samuel 22:32
"For who is God, besides the LORD? And who is a rock, besides our God?

Psalm 18:31
For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,

Isaiah 45:14
Thus says the LORD, "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush And the Sabeans, men of stature, Will come over to you and will be yours; They will walk behind you, they will come over in chains And will bow down to you; They will make supplication to you: 'Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God.'"

Isaiah 45:18
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Isaiah 44:6
"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 45:21
"Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me

Isaiah 45:6
That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other,

2 Samuel 7:22
"For this reason You are great, O Lord GOD; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Isaiah 64:4
For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

Deuteronomy 4:39
"Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the LORD, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

1 Kings 8:60
so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God; there is no one else.

Isaiah 45:22
"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9
"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me,

2 Kings 5:15
When he returned to the man of God with all his company, and came and stood before him, he said, "Behold now, I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; so please take a present from your servant now."

1 Corinthians 8:4
Therefore concerning the eating of things sacrificed to idols, we know that there is no such thing as an idol in the world, and that there is no God but one.

John 5:44
"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Mark 12:32
The scribe said to Him, "Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BESIDES HIM;

Isaiah 43:10
"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I have been the LORD your God Since the land of Egypt; And you were not to know any god except Me, For there is no savior besides Me.

Joel 2:27
"Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame.

AMEN

Re: Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Calm down
Re: Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. by IamTheAnswers: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Yes daddy
Re: Calm Down Please, You Are Not The Almighty God, God Will Be.. by IamTheAnswers: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Excellent

(1) (Reply)

Divine Priority / Murder. / Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.