Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos (56415 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim In Anambra, Arrest Two Suspects (Photos) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by deancorrect1: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Congratulations to all last week Subscribers, todays game available
call or whatsapp.....

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by tstx(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
How do sane men enjoy sex with a prostitute, knowing fully well that every tom sick and harry sleeps with them

Its better than raping a girl
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Buharimustgo: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
How do sane men enjoy sex with a prostitute, knowing fully well that every tom sick and harry sleeps with them

Sometimes I wonder
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Mrjo(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2018
emmyN:
See small children wen norva sabi baff clean angry
where you see them?

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Yet to see the almighty UNDER AGED
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by SaturnNick(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Christmas don reach, nobody wan carry last for money issue
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by noruwasman(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
deepwater:
Mumu police..
Make una come good evening street for lagos na

While i have no support for prostitution, please note that in eight European countries (The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, and Latvia) and NEVADA, prostitution is legal and regulated. Your level of exposure would not expose this to you....

You have been noted, your IQ turns me off.

Its Saturday go an wash those plates biko
Except you patronise prostitute, hence I see no reason for encouraging it be it in the western world or third world nations. the way you constantly make your points in public forums with abusive and intimidating words make people sees you as victim of low self esteem, it also question your morality and I can see its eating deeply within you. I advice you change your location and take time to read good books, trust me it will do wonders in your life. on a final note, I advice you stop prostituting. Shalom
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2018
deepwater:
Mumu police..
Make una come good evening street for lagos na

While i have no support for prostitution, please note that in eight European countries (The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, and Latvia) and NEVADA, prostitution is legal and regulated. Your level of exposure would not expose this to you....

You have been noted, your IQ turns me off.

Its Saturday go an wash those plates biko
hey savage..where is good evening street?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by rawe45: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:

I swear. How can you even have sex with some you can't kiss or play with their b**bs during sex..

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by sheDD(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
OKKO:
wrong title

the place described is in Anambra State but the title is saying Enugu State.
oga is too early to be spluttering ur ignorance
Enugu-Ukwu is a vicinity in Anambra
If u knw understand something,ask questions!!
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Biingoo: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that not Biingoo over there? lipsrsealed
I don't do brothel my dear. You come meet me in my hotel room or no deal

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
This is what typical Africans like. Slavery in all forms possible is the order of the day. No female should be born in poverty. In fact, no child should be born in poverty.

This is why I respect the Chinese. In order to curb the increase of mad people, they are only allowed to birth one child. Give birth to more and you will pay to the government.

This method should have been adopted so that all these illiterates that give birth like rats can zip up.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Epifanio(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Arrest ke ? they should let them go ooooo because that's the only thing those apes know how to to do.

"PROSTITUTION, COCAINE PUSHING, SELLING THEIR OWN BABIES, KILL THEMSELVES FOR A PIECE OF MUD LOGGED LAND ALL COMES NATURALLY TO THEM"

They even have more baby factories than legitimate businesses in that region.

dirty, useless things.
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Mrpojj(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
I tire
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by softwerk(f): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2018
FrenchWay:
Notin sweet pass sex with girls of 10, 11 or 12

Their naivity and tightness makes it so sweet.
My neighbours child has bn taking me to heaven these past months and she's jux 12

You may think you're cracking a silly joke until the police traces your phone signal to your door step.....then you'll show them the 12year old girl!

Paedophile jerk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Aboki99(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2018
A bunch of hypocritical people! If a Northerner marries an 18 year old, they'll flood the thread and scream child abuse (e. g Yarima of Zamfara). Under the cover of darkness, the same IPOB idiot who abuses Yarima and his religion in day-time will sneak into the countless Brothels of 14-16 year Olds in Onitcha, Aba and Abakaliki to abuse underage girls! Hypocritical bunch of twerps!

5 Likes

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by rymesgentility(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Lols Naija..see as they are parading them like Thieves , nah the same so called uniform men go collect turns from them at there dirty loopholes called detention rooms,
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by kuuljay(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
don't be deceived they are more hygienically conscious than most of our slay queens,if you think you are the only one knacking your girlfriend then you need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2018
SCAN where una dey?

Thank God say no be Imo state.
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by ensamy(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Why ?? Disturb Thier Hustle shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by judetov2(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=OKKO post=73451867]wrong title

the place described is in Anambra State but the title is saying Enugu State. [/q.
.u Don smoke ba
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Uyi168: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
An average gf out there is a coded olosho...

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by somehow: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2018
In the north, they marry off underaged girls
In the east, they love-vendor out underaged girls.

Please what is the difference?
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Harriboy(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2018
FrenchWay:
Notin sweet pass sex with girls of 10, 11 or 12

Their naivity and tightness makes it so sweet.
My neighbours child has bn taking me to heaven these past months and she's jux 12

Were dis one come from��
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by somehow: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Work for underaged girls?

What happened to school or learning a skill?
Kehni:

Abeg if work no dey to give this girls dem...make Dem free Dem ooo abi wetin happen na Condition na
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by themanderon: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Instead of the government rehabilitating them to save them from the unfortunate situation which their own bad policies landed them the same government now arrests them.
This is the story of the less privileged in Nigeria. Everyone just messes you up to take advantage of you. Those men sleeping with those kids took advantage of them while the police will also certainly do same by asking them to pay for their release or even asking for the same sexual favours for which they were arrested from them.
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't waste your talent.

Get taught by professionals and join the Oil and Gas industry as a drilling fluids engineer.

Globat Mud School
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:

Prostitutes are really helping biko.
Else, rapist will be on the rise.

Infact, just assume guys going to brothels are rapist. and imagining shutting down brothels.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2018
na buhari fault na
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by Enivin(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Does underage girls need to be lectured, not to be charge to court. Pls.
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by MumZee1010(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Too much of Tramadol,where did u see Enugu state
Re: Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos by MumZee1010(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Too much of Tramadol,where did u see Enugu state[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.