Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Mission And Vision To Ondo State House Of Assembly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mission And Vision To Ondo State House Of Assembly. (567 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mission And Vision To Ondo State House Of Assembly. by iamakinfemi(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
MY MISSION TO ONDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OWO CONSTITUENCY 2 BY OLUPONA JOSEPH OJO AKA OLU SPECIAL CANDIDATE OF ADC.

My aspirations to Ondo State House of Assembly is not borne out of political exuberance but readiness to showcase true leadership and representation in my constituency, Ondo State and Nigeria.
Its pertinent to present my mission statement to my constituent this day that campaign train start officially. Permit me to show gratifications to all my constituency electorates, stakeholders, religious leaders, party leaders that your words of encouragement has given me high level of optimism to move thus far, believing your support and vote I will hold the winning baton after march 2nd 2019.
The people determine the type of leader and leadership they want, why I should be your most preferred candidate is a striking question that begs for answers. Firstly No one knows about a community than He or She that has lived with them. I was born in Ipele 28 years ago, I have been part of their yearning and suffering. My primary to tertiary education has been within the constituency and the senatorial district. I am a true child of the land who is fully abreast of the constituency and state politics, economic situations, environmental health issues, I am aware and knowledgeable about our educational, cultural and agricultural status quo.
My mission to Ondo State House of Assembly is to make my constituency compete with urban communities by improving socio economic life of the people in the next four years. I won't be a " Sit down look Hon" or I support the motion Hon". I will stand up to speak at all times against taxation policies that will affect welfarism of our dear citizens, I will sponsor environmental law bills, I will lobby and woo Honourable colleagues to support motions that will bring development to my constituency.
I am resolute and determined in this pursuit and to make a difference in the following areas using our constituency allowance judiciously.
EDUCATION
"No child determine where he or she is born" why must there be a disparity between an urban and rural children? In that while, our children will be encouraged to go to school by building primary and secondary schools in most affected areas where access to education is difficult.
Our children will no longer live in ghettos, gossiping and later become miscreants. I will introduce programs like children's day to them just like I have been doing before.
Our learning children will have access to information communication centres (ICT) to make them computer literate and have access to information to plan their future life earlier.
Motions to support employment of teachers will at all times be discussed in our statutory budgetary allocations.
I will use any slightest opportunity if available to facilitate tertiary institutions to the constituency.

ENVIRONMENTAL AND COMMUNITY HEALTH.
As an environmental health scientist, priorities will be given to environmental sanitation, public toilets, accessibility to water in most units of the wards.
There are wards with slum conditions, affordable housing will be provided to improve living conditions of the people.
Agricultural waste in most village market will be managed to livestock feed.
Recreation centres. The forest we have in this constituency is becoming an open forest and the valuable trees and animals are going to extinctions. As a legislator, aside encouraging taungya system , a botanical and zoological garden will be situated in the constituency.
Our community health centres will be supported with relief an rehabilitation material and drugs.
Through NGOs our vulnerable ones will be assisted.

AGRICULTURE.
Dwellers in Ipele, Iyere, Uso / Emure are mostly farmers while Ijebu and Isaipen has more of civil servants and Business women and men. The farmers are large producers of tree crops like cocoa, oranges, oil palm, tuber crops e.g yam and cassava and fruit crops in commercial quantities. Therefore, oil palm, flour mill and fruit juice industry will be cited in the wards and be managed by the community. This will bring employment opportunity for the unemployed.
10,000 oil palm and cashew tree will be planted in each ward before the end of four years.
My experience as a farmer is that farmers lack access to information to valuable crops they can plant and export, All this will I provide for them.
There will be Agric markets to have cheap agricultural implements and inputs.

BANKING INSTITUTIONS.
What's the essence of transacting with a bank keeping a constituency money without the bank having its location in the constituency communities. Ipele , Iyere , Uso Emure is faced with the challenge of banking institutions. I will use my office to facilitate this development.
June 27, 2018, I took active steps with the involvement of Ipele council of Chiefs to facilitate Access bank to Ipele thou still under processing.
This will be a simple issue to dealt with if I emerge because as many as possible banks would want me to transact with them.

SPORT
There will be mini stadium in each ward to promote sporting activities.
Sport festivals will be organized yearly.

SECURITY
To achieve security, it starts from individual level. Therefore plans to achieve that will be arrived at in each ward town hall meeting.

Without exaggerating, I can conviently achieve all this with four years.
I end by saying " the time has come to to explore our youthful ideas to make our constituency develop, our constituency grow, our state to shine and make Nigeria better. Never look at my background, but think about the future and see what I can do for this constituency. My victory is a victory for all".

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye drops new Single(Song) / Court Remands Deji Adeyanju In Prison Till February 2019 / The Shallowness/futility Of The Yoruba And Igbo Political Bickering on social me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.