Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Phone Do You Use To Play Pubg Or Fortnite? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Phone Do You Use To Play Pubg Or Fortnite? (1109 Views)

I Rather Play Free Fire Or Survival Royale Than Play Pubg Lite / Does Anyone Here Play Pubg Lite? / Pubg Mobile Hacks And Tips To Play PUBG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Do You Use To Play Pubg Or Fortnite? by Whizzahd(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2018
What phone do you use to play pubg or fortnite and on what settings?
Re: What Phone Do You Use To Play Pubg Or Fortnite? by zeanslim(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Android and Games are now quite synonymous especially since the big wheel gaming companies are now rolling into the mobile gaming market, so i carefully reviewed the best gaming mobile phone you can find out there which would handle any high-end or hardcore mobile game on high fps without any frame drop or lag below

Top 10 Best Mobile Phones For Ultra Smooth Gaming

if you are looking for the best gaming phone to purchase to play your hardcore mobile games like Shadow gun lengends, VR games, PUBG, fortnite or PPSSPP emulator games you this article is for you.
Re: What Phone Do You Use To Play Pubg Or Fortnite? by pocketTech: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
The new Fortnite Version 6.31 update has been released with so many new weapons and missions, and if you are a regular player of this game, you have to know everything about this new update, so here i am sharing a source that will help you to know all the new features of this new Fortnite update.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/new-fortnite-version-6-31-update/

(1) (Reply)

Top Battle Royal Games / X Box 360 For Sale / Ps3 Games Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.