Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos (49401 Views)

Liverpool Owner John W Henry Message To The Club Supporters / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) / Raheem Lawal Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by Leo10000(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Nice......... Money good ooo
And vanity upon vanity crew i nor blame una na poverty i blame........infact thunder fire poverty dia

[img]https://media./images/6f3fbb0611e5e319784036919cb19880/tenor.gif[/img]

Like it's so funny when run over their heels to label someone who has work so hard to buy himself d fine tins of life
last last,e go b a big blow for dos shouting vanity upon vanity to c dem in hell
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by deleo16(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
I was talking with one American frd of mine. I told her that Nigeria is a third world country. She said, "do you believe that?".

I told her it's not based on believe. When you live in a country where poverty is so thick that you can cut it with a knife. Then you don't have to doubt the data.

A country with per capita GDP of less than $2000 is fucking poor.

The annoying part is some so called countries still have per capita GDP less than $500. But unsurprisingly, 98% of them are in Africa.
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by IntellectOzone(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Money locate me too o
I don suffer so ooo
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by Casemiro(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by Thunday1005(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chisos 19 bathroom
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by dannyoungstick(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Viking007:
When your house is so good looking it will look like a Photoshop.
no.......You should say it would be used as a photoshop background.....
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Money is good
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by Yian1(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Abjay97:
I refuse to be intimidated... I will make it here on earth and make heaven at last

From your comment, I could see you would like to become an Achiever of your dreams, and live a more better and meaningful life.

Well, There is a life-changing opportunity that allows one to gain his/her financial stability, and become Somebody in life. It is both for the educated and uneducated. If you can do this opportunity right within 1-3years, you start gaining your financial freedom and you have Success testimony to share.

For more info, you can reach me on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252

NB: Anyone who cannot exercise patience within the year(s) should not bother to contact me
Re: Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos by Maruchi203(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
camobri:

Everything is not competition. Na why una dey use una mama for ritual be that

Over seriousness dey cause high BP oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.