Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ur opinion for my friend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ur opinion for my friend (286 Views)

My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur opinion for my friend by nakotee: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2018
please what advise are you giving to my friend about the higher purchase deal he got himself involved in

1 Like

Re: Ur opinion for my friend by pooozeee(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2018
nakotee:
I graduated from the university last year I was posted to lagos February, when I came to lagos I decided to do additional jobs to enable me get some money to rent a house after my service and sustain me till I get a job. I started driving on uber sometimes I sleep on the streets to meet up my weekly payments to the car owner I did it up to June when I met a man that wanted to give out his EOD for hire purchase 1m I was interested and I went for it I used my savings to change the car engine as we agreed which he subtracted from the 1m (140k) but hold and behold the car keeps spoiling every day last week it was the Ac compressor and condenser this week it was gear and compressor the gear don't move again and I have been on pressure to pay him his monthly remittance of 160k I'm so depressed because if I don't pay him after this year the car will be collected from me and all my money will be gone. Please help me if you can I'm in pains.

That is the reason why hire purchase is very bad, bcus the car owner tends to retrieve his/her vehicle should you default in your weekly payment.

(1) (Reply)

closed / Does Niche Miner Get Better / I Need Fast Affordable Shipping Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.