Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,652 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) (37492 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
henry007:
TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing and my quick review. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4I_r-KHXo&t=5s

TECNO camera!!!! cool
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by virtuejoan(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:
Does it get hot on heavy usage?
no dear
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by yungz: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:
Shameless ripoff of my phone
Please bro
HUAWEI what and what's the price
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by genius43(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
fareed69:

You are a broke damn ass.

Am broke but I use a better phone than that piece of junk.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Mckandre(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
See how deceitful this company can be, they made the screen chin appear smaller on the carton nd ads like the iPhone but look how huge it is in actual hands on? angry
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Andrez123(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another overpriced and overhyped piece of crap by tecno, they are seriously trying to copy the looks of the Huawei Honor 8x. Why use this low end mediatek SoC on the Tecno camon 11 when snapdragon 660 and 636 is available and much better.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by sholaminato(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
76k for this poor resolution, Neva again will I buy a Tecno device ,they will never upgrade this device to android 9.0 still using mtk when most devices have ported to Snapdragon 636 above, deceiving Nigerians with bigger screen and camera pixel. angry
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
fareed69:

You are a broke damn ass.

This your judgement weak me. Poor resolution, nonsense chipset, interpolated camera and battery. The battery is not that bad in terms of capacity but Tecno don't have a good rom that can bring out the best in that battery.

Go and check for Xiaomi redmi 6 Pro features and price then come back and praise this crap by Tecno.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by adefemi007(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
henry007:

You people and codes. I guess y'all know the genesis and it has nothing to do with whether my review is good or bad.

it's just a catalyst to ensure your post hit front-page even without views.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by victoryukpong(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
use cpuz and hardware info and tell me if it has a gyro sensor
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
victoryukpong:
use cpuz and hardware info and tell me if it has a gyro sensor

See page 2
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Mods refuse to push Umidigi A3's unboxing to FP.... Diaris God O...

You no hear as the name dey sound? Umi wetin.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
ChiSun27:

You no hear as the name dey sound? Umi wetin.... undecided undecided undecided

Say it slowly.... UMIDIGI..... U MI DIGITAL......

YOU AND ME DIGITAL......

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by hartson(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2018
My Camon 10 beat this spec hands down1920x1080 resolution. 16 x 16 mp front and back high resolution can.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by yommygift15: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Buy it today and tomorrow it will another old story
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
yungz:

I swear i tire of tecno product, its not even up to a year they released the camon xpro now they are showing us camon 11. Chaii sad sad

If to say i know, i for no buy camon xpro
Guy, its for the good of the users. Its good to have a lot of options so that all categories of phone users can have decent Tecno phones to use.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Andrez123:
Another overpriced and overhyped piece of crap by tecno, they are seriously trying to copy the looks of the Huawei Honor 8x. Why use this low end mediatek SoC on the Tecno camon 11 when snapdragon 660 and 636 is available and much better.
A lot of people have their various phone eeds and preferences. yours maybe higher but it doesn't invalidate other user'd preferences.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
sholaminato:
76k for this poor resolution, Neva again will I buy a Tecno device ,they will never upgrade this device to android 9.0 still using mtk when most devices have ported to Snapdragon 636 above, deceiving Nigerians with bigger screen and camera pixel. angry
Tecno is doing well in the market and excitably so.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Youngzedd:

This your judgement weak me. Poor resolution, nonsense chipset, interpolated camera and battery. The battery is not that bad in terms of capacity but Tecno don't have a good rom that can bring out the best in that battery.

Go and check for Xiaomi redmi 6 Pro features and price then come back and praise this crap by Tecno.
Have you used the Tecno camon 11 pro yet? what are your sincere observations?
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Andrez123(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rubiesangel:
A lot of people have their various phone eeds and preferences. yours maybe higher but it doesn't invalidate other user'd preferences.
Nigerians are only buying these transsion products because that's what's available in our stores but not because they are affordable or value for money. There are cheaper and better like the Xiaomi redmi brands, Oppo Realme and etc. It's just that they don't have distributors and service centers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Have you used the Tecno camon 11 pro yet? what are your sincere observations?

Tecno products are like an old wine poured into a new bottle.

Go and buy any Xiaomi phone within your budget and you will forever be happy.

Check out Xiaomi redmi 6 Pro - Value for money.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by virgoreal: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
kekakuz:
OK I want to sell my Camon xpro and buy this one.
the xpro is 3months old and everything is complete
how much
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
virgoreal:
how much
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by virgoreal: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
kekakuz:

safe journey
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by chicwoman(f): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2018
This phone honestly has cool specs
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by chicwoman(f): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2018
You havent said if youve used the Caomn 11 before
Youngzedd:

Tecno products are like an old wine poured into a new bottle.

Go and buy any Xiaomi phone within your budget and you will forever be happy.

Check out Xiaomi redmi 6 Pro - Value for money.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by chicwoman(f): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Deceitful?
Thats quite an accusation
Mckandre:
See how deceitful this company can be, they made the screen chin appear smaller on the carton nd ads like the iPhone but look how huge it is in actual hands on? angry
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by chicwoman(f): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2018
SMH
Andrez123:
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by TechyPals(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lovely but the notch is rubbish
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by fareed69(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
bashir1451:
Latest crap

See this small boy! If Camon 11Pro is the Phone you're using right now OR the phone you're dreaming of saving enough money to buy, Then mine can buy you three brand New ones. I can't b called that by ppl like u.

Na your house or car be that.

Na 1 million phone you dey use.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) by Psoulsport(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
I believe in this phone from the reviews and what I have seen so far...no to talk about how affordable it is...With 6GB RAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies / Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.