Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) (7875 Views)

Beautiful Cities In Southwest Vs Beautiful Cities In Southeast. / North Or South Which Is A Parasite? / 2023 Election Won't Only Be Between Southwest Vs South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by IkpuMmadu: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Almunir:
I think you know nothing about ibadan city... That Y... Just forget... I don't want to argue

I am taking based on UN Habitat report ...I know Ibadan from Jericho to challenge to bodija to molete
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by darfay: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
mercyville:

What does Delta have to even come close to Ogun in development?
Ogun state us the most industrialised state in Nigeria and has more infrastructures than Delta state,twofold.

List the infrastructure abeg

Ogun people only see airports on Tv while we have 2. That is even more busy than all in the entire brown roof Republic except Lagos

All roads in ogun states are very terrible

You only have more brown roofs and highly skilled skull hunters

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2018
wizzakosh:
lol, but yet, you can'y do without trooping in the same sw. And the ones there finds it dofficult to move back home. What an irony cheesy
who told you I'm in Lagos? Let your head be correct next time.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2018
highcollide:
who told you I'm in Lagos? Let your head be correct next time.
But your brothers are.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by DamiBukola: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Anybody comparing Ogun to Delta State is high with Oshogbo weed.

Warri is finer and more developed than Abeokuta.

Asaba is better than Ijebu Ode

Oleh is better than Sagamu

Agbo is better than Sango

We still have

1. Ughelli
2. Sapele
3. Ozoro
4. Oghara
5. Efurun
6. Bomadi
7. Abraka and others.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by vonxe: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2018
DamiBukola:
Anybody comparing Ogun to Delta State is high with Oshogbo weed.

Warri is finer and more developed than Abeokuta.

Asaba is better than Ijebu Ode

Oleh is better than Sagamu

Agbo is better than Sango

We still have

1. Ughelli
2. Sapele
3. Ozoro
4. Oghara
5. Efurun
6. Bomadi
7. Abraka and others.

Laughs
Nice wish
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by mercyville: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2018
darfay:

List the infrastructure abeg

Ogun people only see airports on Tv while we have 2. That is even more busy than all in the entire brown roof Republic except Lagos

All roads in ogun states are very terrible

You only have more brown roofs and highly skilled skull hunters

I bet they are learning from your reknowned highly skilled headhunters grin
Ogun state is the Most Industrialised State in Nigeria and has the highest number of educational institutions and some of the best in Africa and the world.The only thing Delta state has more is ritualists.
Show the pix of Delta and compare with Ogun state.Mowe and Ibafo only and the good parts in Delta are exhausted.

These are some of the towns and cities in Ogun state:

Ago-Iwoye,Ayetoro, Ifo, Sagamu,Sango Ota, Agbara, Ajebo,Arepo, Ibafo,Ibese,Iboro,Igbesa,Igbogila,Ijebu Ife,Ijebu Itele,Ijebu Ode, Ijebu-Igbo,Ijoko, Ikenne,Remo,Ilaro,Imeko, Iperin, Isara-Remo, Itori, Magboro,Mowe,Ode-Remo, Ofada, Owode etc.

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
mercyville:

Ogun state is the Most Industrialised State in Nigeria and has the highest number of educational institutions and some of the best in Africa and the world.The only thing Delta state has more is ritualists.
Show the pix of Delta and compare with Ogun state.Mowe and Ibafo only and the good parts in Delta are exhausted.

Ago-Iwoye,Ayetoro, Ifo, Sagamu,Sango Ota, Agbara, Ajebo,Arepo, Ibafo,Ibese,Iboro,Igbesa,Igbogila,Ijebu Ife,Ijebu Itele,Ijebu Ode, Ijebu-Igbo,Ijoko, Ikenne,Remo,Ilaro,Imeko, Iperin, Isara-Remo, Itori, Magboro,Mowe,ODE -Remo, Ofada, Owode etc.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by mercyville: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Iceberg3:

grin
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Almunir(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I am taking based on UN Habitat report ...I know Ibadan from Jericho to challenge to bodija to molete
.... Hmmmm... Alright.... What did UN habitat state about ibadan city.... You are bjustv disturbing yourself.....
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Iceberg3: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
mercyville:

Ago-Iwoye,Ayetoro, Ifo, Sagamu,Sango Ota, Agbara, Ajebo,Arepo, Ibafo,Ibese,Iboro,Igbesa,Igbogila,Ijebu Ife,Ijebu Itele,Ijebu ODE , Ijebu-Igbo,Ijoko, Ikenne,Remo,Ilaro,Imeko, Iperin, Isara-Remo, Itori, Magboro,Mowe, ODE
Remo, Ofada, Ow ODE Ijebu
MUMUNI etc

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Iceberg3:

grin grin grin
grin Yoruba people and ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by IkpuMmadu: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Almunir:
.... Hmmmm... Alright.... What did UN habitat state about ibadan city.... You are bjustv disturbing yourself.....
am I hear to lecture you on the biggest slum city in South Africa....please Google it
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abeokuta the capital of ogun state is a big slum compared to any town in Delta state. Sapele and Oghara and Ughelli alone are too much for the entire ogun state, talk more of Warri, Asaba, Ogwashi-uku and others. Seriously no place for west fine apart from lagos.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
ArmedRobber:
only a fool will compare ogun state to delta state the worst governed state in nigeria.

Ogun state development re evenly distributed thats why ogun state has the highest number in nigeria of tertiary institutions which equaivelent of all tertiary inistitution in south south region .the only state better that can be compare to ogun in south south is rivers state.

Ogun state has more industries than rivers state.ogun state has more than 5 industrial estates alone .ogun has since took over from lagos as industrial hub of nigeria.

There re more than 3 cities in ogun state, ijebu, abeokuta , sango ota e.t.c

Ogun states is the 3rd state with highest igr in nigeria dont compare ogun with dead states like bayelsa, delta, cross river.

You must be drunk for comparing that slum calld ogun to the Great Delta. Are you normal at all, Ogun that the capital (abeokuta) that looks like the poverty capital in the world. The entire Ogun will forever worship just one single oil well in Delta state. We feed the entire nation including your poor governor. Delta is not just oil city, its home to entertainments, sports, nollywood, tourism.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lagos > Rivers. Ikwerre people are the problem of Rivers. If not.

Delta > Ogun. By a wide margin if we are being honest

Bayelsa = Ekiti. Two local places. Pot and kettle

Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River >> Ondo, Oyo, Osun respectively

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Almunir:
Aside... When we look at both region landmass.... You can't compare it..... Don't worry.... I know wetin dey worry ulna Igbo.... Na jealousy... No city is more developed than ibadan city in ss except pH... let that stick into you flat brainless head.... All of you are just disturbing yourself.... Mtcheww

When I hear this yoruba folks talking about development, city or whatsoever. do not mention any place apart from lagos.. I laugh in southern greece whenever you start mentioning Ibadan, oshogbo or ogun as cities. chai come to south n see for yourself.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxberg:
Abeokuta the capital of ogun state is a big slum compared to any town in Delta state. Sapele and Oghara and Ughelli alone are too much for the entire ogun state, talk more of Warri, Asaba, Ogwashi-uku and others. Seriously no place for west fine apart from lagos.

I doubt if you have been to Abeokuta before.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by TheGreatOne90: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
These are the best two regions in the country, which is more developed.

In southwest, we have
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun.

In south south, we have
River state
Delta state
Edo state
Akwa Ibom state
Cross river state
Bayelsa State.

Lagos vs river state.. Lagos win
Ogun vs delta State.. delta state wins
Oyo vs akwa ibom.. akwa ibom win
Ondo vs Edo state.. Edo state wins
Ekiti vs cross river state.. cross river state wins
Osun vs bayelsa state.. bayelsa state wins..

I compared the best states in each Regions to look which is more developed.

The south south wins 5 in 6 of them.only Lagos saved southwest, in 20 years river state will beat Lagos.
Can you answer this my question op.
Between you and your papa, who is more stupid ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxberg:

Ogwashi-uku what? Now I know you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxberg:

You must be drunk for comparing that slum calld ogun to the Great Delta. Are you normal at all, Ogun that the capital (abeokuta) that looks like the poverty capital in the world. The entire Ogun will forever worship just one single oil well in Delta state. We feed the entire nation including your poor governor. Delta is not just oil city, its home to entertainments, sports, nollywood, tourism.

Mr man, to know a good city, check out the real estate development there.

The real estate development in Abeokuta is far more than any city in Delta state.

Besides, Ogun State has crude oil and gas, and you are also chopping from the limestone mined in Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Lagos > Rivers. Ikwerre people are the problem of Rivers. If not.

Delta > Ogun. By a wide margin if we are being honest

Bayelsa = Ekiti. Two local places. Pot and kettle

Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River >> Ondo, Oyo, Osun respectively

Lagos state (Lagos, Lekki, Ikeja, Eko Atlantic City, Ojo, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry, etc) > River state ( Port Harcourt, Onne, Bonny, Oyigbo etc)

Ogun state (Abeokuta, Sagamu, Mowe, Ijebu-Ode, Sango- Ota, Agbara, Arepo, Magboro, Iperu-Ogere) > Delta state (Warri, Asaba, Agbor, Sapele, Abraka, Ugheli etc)

Oyo state (Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Oyo, Saki etc) > Edo state (Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi, Uromi etc)

Osun state (Oshogbo, Ile Ife, Ede, Ilesha, Iwo etc) > Cross River (Calabar, Ikom, Ogoja Obudu)

Ondo state (Akure, Ondo, Ore, Owo etc) < Akwa Ibom (Uyo, Ikot Ikpene, Oron, Ekete, Ibeno etc)

Bayelsa state (Yenegoa, Brass, Nembe etc) > Ekiti state (Ado Ekiti, Ikere, Oye etc)

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
ArmedRobber:
what is waec when we talk of numbers of tertiary institutions.
Ogun states has tertiary institutions equivalent to what south south region has.
How many industrial estate do u have in delta state?
Ogun has more than 3 cities how many do u have in delta?

Asaba city alone
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Still asaba

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
A state that boast with two airports, local and international.. apart from Ikeja airport, which other airport do you people have?

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Maxberg(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Show me ogun slum

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
forgiveness:

Lagos state (Lagos, Lekki, Ikeja, Eko Atlantic City, Ojo, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry, etc) > River state ( Port Harcourt, Onne, Bonny, Oyigbo etc)

Ogun state (Abeokuta, Sagamu, Mowe, Ijebu-Ode, Sango- Ota, Agbara, Arepo, Magboro, Iperu-Ogere) > Delta state (Warri, Asaba, Agbor, Sapele, Abraka, Ugheli etc)

Oyo state (Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Oyo, Saki etc) > Edo state (Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi, Erome etc)

Osun state (Oshogbo, Ile Ife, Ede, Ilesha, Iwo etc) > Cross River (Calabar, Ikom, Ogoja Obudu)

Ondo state (Akure, Ondo, Ore, Owo etc) < Akwa Ibom (Uyo, Ikot Ikpene, Oron, Ekete, Ibeno etc)

Bayelsa state (Yenegoa, Brass, Nembe etc) > Ekiti state (Ado Ekiti, Ikere, Oye etc)

First of all I'm talking from a neutral point.
2, I am an avid traveler! Having been to all the south west and south south states.

South South is far more developed that south west. All these places you are calling in the south west are nothing more than villages

1 Like

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

First of all I'm talking from a neutral point.
2, I am an avid traveler! Having been to all the south west and south south states.

South South is far more developed that south west. All these places you are calling in the south west are nothing more than villages

As if you are the only that travelled to all these places.

The fact you called these places villages prove you have never been to those places before in your entire life.

I am writing based on experience and fact.

Born in SW and lived on the other side of the Niger for almost a decade. There’s no state capital in SW and SS I have not been to.

Apart from that, I have been to other towns apart from the capital in those regions. Ikot Ikpene, Essien Udim, Ikom, Ekpoma, Warri, Agbor, Isselu uku, etc

Can you please list the villages on my list and then list the cities in SS?

Stop lying. You never travel before.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by forgiveness: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxberg:
A state that boast with two airports, local and international.. apart from Ikeja airport, which other airport do you people have?

Ogun State is currently building 2 airports.
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Lordburna2(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is Ogun state not better than delta?
oga when last did u visit ogun state?
Re: Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) by Oghighirhighi: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Come and remove it, fool. Have you not heard of midwest creation from Western Region in 1963?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Faults Forex Restrictions On 43 Items As Hurting Investments / 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe / $418m Paris Club Refund: Malami Lied, Actions Self-Serving – Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.