Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar (1702 Views)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by kemzy036: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2018
I lost my right arm but I didn’t lose my mind and focus, says Lady who was called to bar

A lady who lost her right arm at a young age has proven to the world that her disability is her stepping stone to achieving greatness.

This is the inspiring story of Susan Ofume, who said that losing her hands didn’t make her lose her mind and focus.

Ofume celebrating her call to bar took to her Instagram page to pour encomium on herself for achieving her dreams.

She said her dreams birthed a great, selfless, unique and beautiful Lawyer Susan Ofume Eat.

Susan Ofume wrote;

“I am Susan Ofume, I lost my right arm at a very tender age but I didn’t lose my mind and focus.

“I have always dare myself to be different that was why I had to go into the legal profession.

“Thank God today it birthed these great, selfless, unique, beautiful Lawyer Susan Ofume Esq.

“I had a dream but today it’s made a reality. Never give up on yourself for any reason, never.

“While growing up I told myself that the only way I can be different is to go extraordinary, I made the hard choice at every point in my life.

“Today, it gave birth to this strong, beautiful, selfless Lawyer. SUSAN OFUME

See more photos of Susan Ofume below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/dare-to-be-different-i-lost-my-right.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by 0pposite(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Etc
Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by MrSix: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Serious and self motivation.
Keep queening....

Laptop deals for you
All specs and prices
Contact me on whatsapp for your choice. Details in my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by Forreellinc: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by speedyconnect3: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

You may be doing this for attention.
But it's bad and very insensitive.

I won't say more than this...

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by Forreellinc: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
speedyconnect3:

You may be doing this for attention
Just stating the obvious
Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by SIMPLYkush: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
A lady like this should be locked up in chains, who called her to bar?
Re: I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar by Peterdredd(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
Grateful heart

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Details Of R Kelly’s Sexual Relationship With Aaliyah Surface / Laide bakare Loved up in Police uniform as she plays a movie role (photos) / 11-yr-old Orphan Sells Water By Pushing Sixteen 25 Litre Jerry Cans In A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.