Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? (407 Views)

Business Owners, What Are Your Major Challenges? / Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store / Ecommerce Business Owners - What Shipping You Use For Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? by YorubaEmir: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Pharmacist: Hello customer.. to serve you better, we came up with an app that you can use to pre-order your medicine. You get 5% discount for every order you make with the app smiley

Customer : ... Hmmm.. how does it work angry

Pharmacist: You know sometimes, we experience influx of customers and we don't like keeping our customers waiting. So you just need to order for the items you want to buy with the app while we process and package them for you before your arrival.

Customer: oyibo no go kill us with technology sad

Pharmacist: We de also deliver for house o. But that one carry small terms and conditions shaa....

Customer: e good sef.. old people like us no suppose de come buy medicine... sometimes d sickness sef go come weak us. Abeg epp me install am.

Pharmacist:*...installing the app* I go need your name and take your photo so we go take know say na you but na ur choice.

Customer: no wahala... ehen how u wan take locate me in case I want home delivery?? undecided

Pharmacist: the app go request for your address. You fit save am down. E go also request for GPS make e for easy for the person to locate you. Na wetin we de use calculate how much T-fare e go cost you and time e go take to reach you... that one sef, uber fit help if our driver no free grin

How would you like an app like this?

Whatsapp: 07068097535
Re: Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? by Nezy4Real(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice initiative bro, i love this idea. how i which i have started practicing already, i would have ordered for your service but for now we are still struggling in pharmacy school.

How much will it cost me to design an app for fast foods order?
Re: Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? by YorubaEmir: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nezy4Real:
Nice initiative bro, i love this idea. how i which i have started practicing already, i would have ordered for your service but for now we are still struggling in pharmacy school.

How much will it cost me to design an app for fast foods order?

Basically #150k smiley

Thanks for liking the concept

Do fast and graduate. Pharmacists de hammer money

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? by nwizy(m): 3:28am On Dec 02, 2018
It's not true. If u need one. Check my food website for sale: www.foodextra.site lets negotiate price.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Owners, What Mobile App Should I Build For You? by YorubaEmir: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2018
nwizy:
It's not true. If u need one. Check my food website for sale: www.foodextra.site lets negotiate price.

Biko carry your wahala comot for my thread.

Good boy

(1) (Reply)

Here's What To Do To Get Enough Money In Your Pocket This Season (photo) / Investing Into Business Companies Here In Nigeria, I Need Someone To Help. / I Need Someone To Borrow Me 10k Till Month End. Trust Me, I Will Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.