Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate (966 Views)

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by Jimiyke(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2007
while is it that 47% of nigerians are not interested in voting for any candidate for this general election?
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by 9ja4eva: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
Because dey think their votes dont count and Nigerians have lost faith in their own Politicians.
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
Jimiyke:

while is it that 47% of nigerians are not interested in voting for any candidate for this general election?
I doubt if you came out of your house today.
seems you were so scared that violence would erupt that's why you're sounding like this.
for your information, more than 80% of Nigerians voted today.
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2007
and how did you come about this figure crazy? you be INEC official?

ditto at iyke - did you do a poll or something?
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by jgirl3: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
I'm sure Nigerians vote but the in all honesty, it hardly makes a difference because of massive rigging.
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by 9ja4eva: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
Hopefully this election will be free from that.Rigging is everywhere though.
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2007
Pulling figures out of thin air, aren't we? tongue
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by OmoEko1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
How did you know the percentage of people that didn't vote.

In what am hearing from people in naija they said at least 85% voted
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by 9ja4eva: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2007
Yeah lots of people voted.
Re: Why 33% Of Nigerians Are Not Interested In Voting For Any Candidate by segoye2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Crazykid,

The fact that your street people voted never meant 80% of Nigerians have already voted.

Or you have the Underaged that voted in the northern part of the country listed to the 80%? What about the states that never conducted elections? and what about places where there was a start of it, but later, gun shot was heard everywhere and dear voters were runing for their humble lifes?

@ All,

To me, less than 40 percent voted, and there is a prone level of riggin smealing everywhere, I think the whole process is a Bleep. Meanwhile, we expect a total pasting of each domain votes. All my friends couldn't vote, one even called and said his gonna flush his voters card to the toilet.  grin

Meanwhile, lets wait and see, enough of this hide and seek game, we are waiting OBJ, we are waitin Mr. Iwu, Time will judge, History will Judge us all.

God save my dear country, Nigeria.

@ Thread Author,

Thank you for your great estimation, But you should have left it at 50% or even more than.

(1) (Reply)

Name The Cabals Ruining{ruling}nigeria. / Koro, Andy Uba And Iwu: All Papa's Boys / 12 Years Jail Sentence For Deprieye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.