Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (65415 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by TheAngry1: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
o
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by TimiRume(f): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdulaz:

Why?

Are they not men of god again? grin
Lol i don't think they ever were. Truth is consistent. There are good ones but they are not popular.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Cri3462: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
5000 Followers Instagram Existing Accounts available for sale
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog. Then you can buy an existing
account that already has real followers at a good price.

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Lomprico2: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Question: Where him see gun to dey carry around?

He is likely a cop or in any of d armed force. Did u notice d handcuff too?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Damoche10: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

A pastor is currently in serious trouble after being caught in a hotel room with the wife of one his members.

PoliticsNGR gathered from eyewitness reports that the man identified simply as Pastor Omoregie was nabbed by the lady's husband and his friends in a hotel where he met with the Man's wife.

The angry husband pulled a gun and threatened to shoot Omoregie but was held back by his friends.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/popular-pastor-omoregie-caught-hotel-married-woman-husband-pulls-gun-watch/

The NPF should invite the husband for questioning on the brandishing a gun...
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by BruncleZuma: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lomprico2:

Just noticing it...so why is he using government property for private use?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by BruncleZuma: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdulaz:

It could be a licensed firearm cool
Mallam Abdulazeez "Small Calibre" license for Nigeria nah holy grail ooo...if he'd had on him a single shot 12 guage I'd tow the license line.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Oyindidi(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:
Benin women and adultery are like bread and ewa aganyi
Na Igbos, the guy dey speak igbo
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Lomprico2: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Just noticing it...so why is he using government property for private use?

When u see him, u can then ask him dat one.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Fhowe: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:
Pastor Omoregie not Mrs Omoregie what is so hard in reading and understanding something
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by monerozi5590: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Justinlean02:
Repentant, reformed and rehabilitated ex Boko Haram on their way to their states of origin- Borno and Yobe...
Who is fooling who in this country self

Guys, how true is that?..If true, this calls for serious attention.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Offisteven: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
As for me, I'm tired of reading different stories of randy, hot boxer pastors sleeping with both the foolish, brainwashed married women and ladies in general. I need to move on...I mean I need to balance my sheet so that when my maturity comes with age, the gullible girls, ladies, and even the married women with hot pants will keep running after me.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another tithes collector caught in the act...

He took the woman to the hotel.. So he can give her. Abundant blessing.....

I wonder what he would be saying....some like God said I should anoint her vagina with my semen....squeeze out any traces of cancer in her boobs...
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by SmilingMary(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:

U r very stupid for saying that.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
It was bedmatic anointing the woman went for. "I know my ppl and my ppl know me".
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Offisteven: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lomprico2:

Is like, but if so, he bleeped up big time. If it's me, I can only spare my wife if she intimated and planned with me on how to get him red handed.
If reverse was the case where I find out myself, I will blow both cheaters brains to rubbles. Don't ask me why but ask my emotions.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Omo82(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa o

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's the devils work as usual. Devil self is tired of people Lying with his name.

Well I care less... It's my birth month and I can't keep calm. Oh Yea oh Yea. Who and who will I invite self?

Were are u taking us to 4d b'day celebration?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Otuegbe: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
all this short pastors can be dangerous
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Olodo24: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:
Akwa Ibom /Cross River takes the cake any day, any time and anywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by omogin(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
This hopeless nairaland and its islamic sponsors that always try to ridicule the Church. You project tom dick and harry as a pastor but protect your foolish islamic posts
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Were are u taking us to 4d b'day celebration?
hehe see you. I never even agree to take you, your are already asking ro venue. Ah
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Question: Where him see gun to dey carry around?

Seems like a law enforcement officer or vigilante group member. See the cuffs on the randy Pastor
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by SURElee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
The man brought out gun to shoot the fake end time pastor abi? Did the pastor use a rope to drag the wife by her neck like a goat from her matrimonial home to a hotel? The man should divorce the community vagina he married as a wife.

Nonsense! Women like this bring bad name to womanhood. What happens to the reverence to marriage institution, the husband who married you as a wife, the kids who look up to you as a mother. The family name you bear, Kai! I'm weak.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Bighead9: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na them, Ibo's Amaka. grin

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by jesmond3945: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
God is exposing them one by one.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by jeff1607(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's the devils work as usual. Devil self is tired of people Lying with his name.

Well I care less... It's my birth month and I can't keep calm. Oh Yea oh Yea. Who and who will I invite self?

try inviting pastor omoregie, he makes things happen
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by bigdot1759(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:

invite dat pastor Omoregie
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
jeff1607:

try inviting pastor omoregie, he makes things happen
shift mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.