Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns (311 Views)

Kakor Wins Re-election As NBM Of Africa President (Video) / Why Is Gov. Wike Terribly Scared? – Rivers APC / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? (2) (3) (4)

Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns by fortune838: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike set resigns As SS Campaign Director

Reports suggest a major upset is set to hit the presidential campaign of former vice president, Atiku Abubakar as the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike allegedly resigned his appointment as the south-south zonal coordinator of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP presidential campaign council.

According to a report by The Sun, Wike’s letter of resignation as Atiku’s campaign coordinator for the south-south is ready and would be submitted today, Saturday.

Recall that the PDP had in October named Senate President, Bukola Saraki, as Director-General of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Council along with prominent leaders of the party as zonal coordinators.

Announcing their appointment, the party’s national chairman, Uche Secondus, had said: “After due consultation with party stakeholders, PDP, under my leadership has approved the following as members of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.”

Apart from the Senate president, Ayo Fayose, Aminu Tambuwal, Ibrahim Dankwambo, Samuel Ortom, Nyesom Wike and Dave Umahi were named as zonal coordinators.

While Governor Aminu Tambuwal was named as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthWest, Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo was appointed Zonal Coordinator for North-East, Governor Samuel Ortom for North-Central, Governor Dave Umahi for South-East, Nyesom Wike for South-South and former Governor Ayodele Fayose as Zonal Coordinator for the SouthWest.

Full story >>https://www.holygist.com/big-set-back-for-atiku-election-as-gov-wike-resigns/

Re: Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns by SEGLIZ: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
........... dem start again. dem won stat dey tell us anoda tori again.
passengers of the atikulated trailer should come and confirm this o.
if oga wike drop flom the tlailer I no go join again bi datu o, I bin dey my bus stop dey wait for the atikurated tlailer but I dey cally my bag go for my house o. oga won dlop flom the tlailer o.
Re: Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns by fortune838: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
haha funny you
SEGLIZ:
........... dem start again. dem won stat dey tell us anoda tori again.
passengers of the atikulated trailer should come and confirm this o.
if oga wike drop flom the tlailer I no go join again bi datu o, I bin dey my bus stop dey wait for the atikurated tlailer but I dey cally my bag go for my house o. oga won dlop flom the tlailer o.

party / Breaking! Manchester United Sack Mourinho / Why We Killed Alex Badeh – Suspects