Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) (60037 Views)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Joshuazedd(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
nero2face:
Nigeria girls won't learn a lesson, even as we're reading this on NL, some of them are dressing up to go hook up with a rich stranger...they made themselves victims to devilish people

So who is to blame? Men or women? The only people committing these crimes are men and they should be condemned. A woman meeting a stranger for money and sex is no crime. We leave the real things and pursue shadows. what an archaic mentality

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Evince:
stop this stupid Lord have mercy because it doesn't exist. Focus on reality because it will never have mercy

Young man, if you don't believe in GOD, I do with all of me.

The reality is that God is God, whether you believe or not.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Joshuazedd(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
LuciferInnocent:
Nigerian girls created money rituals by selling themselves out.
Nigerian men responded by geting money through "any means necessary".

No Nigerian woman is moral right to "cry out" over the monster they created.

How ironic that the same gender that initiated this thirst for material things is being sacrificed to achieve it.

It's called karma.

Enjoy her.

The other day was a news of a student looking for an accommodation.. How she was lured and killed. What do you have to say about that? Her fault that she was killed for ritual? I pray someone does it to your sister or mother and it appears on NL. I'll be the first to comment this poo

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by olamakinde(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
annnikky:
2018 should do n pass biko cos death is too much this year.... I wonder what next year will look like sad God help us

Rip lady
next year will be better by God's grace and mercy
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Evince(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Young man, if you don't believe in GOD, I do with all of me.

The reality is that God is God, whether you believe or not.

gv me prove without excuse that it exist. Prayers are funny mutering which yield nothing.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by tchaik(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Correct talk. Some people just dey talk off sometimes.

So many innocent girls have been wasted on the altar of greed and sheer wickedness.

Not all the victims are wayward.

Too sad abeg.

Apt.

What if psycho and serial killers are capitalizing on this 'Yahoo-plus' 'Ritual killers' and 'Politicians' rubbish to let loose, operating at will.

The signature is too sureal: the same body parts missing in each case.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na waoh.. Nigerian ladies becoming expendable by the day. Yahoo+ guys and nigerian politicians ehn.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by annnikky(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
olamakinde:
next year will be better by God's grace and mercy
Amen ooooo
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
It seems like young women are becoming endangered species in Nigeria #smh
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
CastedDude:
Residents woke up on Saturday morning (today) to the shocking sight of a young lady found dead in Kaduna state. 

The unidentified lady was found dead in an unclad state near a market in the metropolis as no one knows what really happened to her. 

The authorities were notified before police officials arrived the scene and evacuated the corpse which was deposited at Gwamna Awan General Hospital. 

Efforts are being made both online and online to locate her family to claim the corpse. 

A Facebook user, Bitrus Philip, wrote; 

Is a black 1st December for us in television, we woke up this morning and found this lifeless body near the maket,and nobody could identify her. If anybody knows her should go to Gwamna Awan general hospital Nassarawa Kaduna. Or Sabo Police division Kaduna.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/unidentified-lady-found-dead-near-a-market-in-kaduna-state.html

Those yahoo plus boys are tired exhibiting it in the southern part of Nigeria and now they are taking their trade up north to Kaduna state.

OUR SLAY QUEENS, SLAY MAMA, etc jumping from bed to bed selling your body.

Becareful, your life is worth more than the peanut those boys dole at you.

Go and learn trades, sewing or tailoring, baking or catering, hair dressing, manicure/pedicure.

Ladies Stop risking your lives with YAHOO PLUS BOYS.

AS 2019 DRAWS NEARER, POLITICIANS AND TRADITIONALIST IN NIGERIA ARE LOOKING FOR HEAD OR VITAL PARTS OF HUMAN BODY TO SACRIFICE TO THEIR goddess for one favour or the other. Please take precaution to avoid being a victims of ritual killings.

THE CASE OF LATE MISS ELOZINO OGEGE OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY A 300 LEVEL MASS COMMUNICATION UNDERGRADUATES IS STILL FRESH ON OUR MINDS HAVING BEING KILLED FOR RITUAL PURPOSES IN DELSU ABRAKA, DELTA STATE.

Both male and female becareful with keeping late night, going to strange places, meeting with strangers, ( JUST DON'T TRUST ANYONE EVEN AT THE FAMILY LEVEL )

Parents be watchful with your children, be vigilant with the kids, train your children to be intelligent so that they do not fall for ritual killers, kidnappers.

Elderly people should also exercise caution preferably a young adult accompany them to their destination.

WE LIVE IN PERILOUS TIMES ALL FOR THE CRAVE FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER ETC.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
nero2face:
Nigeria girls won't learn a lesson, even as we're reading this on NL, some of them are dressing up to go hook up with a rich stranger...they made themselves victims to devilish people
So u think only runs girls fall victim to such abi? Even innocent travellers fall victim, Nigeria is not safe for anyone

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
This country is no longer safe for women
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Dshocker(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
A beautiful lady for that matter
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
tchaik:

Apt.

What if psycho and serial killers are capitalizing on this 'Yahoo-plus' 'Ritual killers' and 'Politicians' rubbish to let loose, operating at will.

The signature is too sureal: the same body parts missing in each case.

That's too scary to think about.

We don't want no Jack the ripper lots in these parts.

That's too scary

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by ojonugba2014(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
but why did they censor the pic!! the way i rushed the thread when i saw "unclad lady" undecided angry

Na your character now.

Na waoooo for u oooo. Lol
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by BenzEne1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
but why did they censor the pic!! the way i rushed the thread when i saw "unclad lady" undecided angry

Necromancer!!! Tufia

I hope that your moniker doesn't mean you are a Muslim. I'll be ashamed to share the same creed with you. See wetin you dey type for this kain news

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by BenzEne1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
LuciferInnocent:
Nigerian girls created money rituals by selling themselves out.
Nigerian men responded by geting money through "any means necessary".

No Nigerian woman is moral right to "cry out" over the monster they created.

How ironic that the same gender that initiated this thirst for material things is being sacrificed to achieve it.

It's called karma.

Enjoy her.

So prostitution should be brought down with cold blooded murder? Dem force money komot your hand? I hate gold diggers, but murder is not a solution. Last last na person pikin.

Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Adroit144(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
bros are u an upcoming necrophile?
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
dominique:

Someone you have never met for a minute in your, life you're already drawing conclusions about her yet you guys have the nerve to call females fish brains? Calling people like you fish brains is like a compliment, ant brains is more appropriate for you and the people that liked your post. In your small mind, any female found dead on the roadside is a runs girl looking for rich men. Tell that to the 12-year-old girl that was decapitated yesterday in Delta state. Rather than condemn these vicious monsters that have made our society unsafe, you're busy blaming the victim.
You make a firmly point, and the guy's you quoted also makes profound points.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by nonix22(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
U don spoil
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Twoclans(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh.. Nigerian ladies becoming expendable by the day. Yahoo+ guys and nigerian politicians ehn.

She could have been killed by a fellow woman ,Kaduna is not high with yahoo activities .

Political rituals maybe ,but not yahoo activities.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
boko haram reloaded. These yahoo wild monkeys are becoming terrorists. They need to be flushed out of the system. It would take the death of a politician's relative for drastic measures to be taken by the government.

I am waiting for these yahoo animals to make that mistake.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Twoclans:

She could have been killed by a fellow woman ,Kaduna is not high with yahoo activities .

Political rituals maybe ,but not yahoo activities.
i doubt if its a lady that did it..probably a politician...election tinzs.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
lefulefu:

i doubt if its a lady that did it..probably a politician...election tinzs.

King lefulefu, like seriously you don't believe women are capable of murder shocked

Shebi you remember I am in Kaduna ,I will keep my ears to the ground and find out what happened to her.I have friends who stay around where her body was found.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by CaptainMitch: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to be your friend, you are near me, is ElRufai doing well?
Twoclans:

King lefulefu, like seriously you don't believe women are capable of murder shocked

Shebi you remember I am in Kaduna ,I will keep my ears to the ground and find out what happened to her.I have friends who stay around where her body was found.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Twoclans(f): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I want to be your friend, you are near me, is ElRufai doing well?

Personally el rufai has not done well,wasted so much time fighting Kaduna senators .

He is over rated.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by CaptainMitch: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Did he get the loan he always wanted??
Twoclans:

Personally el rufai has not done well,wasted so much time fighting Kaduna senators .

He is over rated.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Twoclans:

of course ladies are capable nau cheesy
but its no coincidence that with the closeness of d general elections more and more ladies are getting killed.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by stanliwise(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
nero2face:
oga concluder. How does your analysis help us prove that this girl was killed by the some money hungry men.
And moreso your advise of warning ladies to stop going out with men is only an advise. If they happen not find any lady then they would kidnap one by force. The major problems are not the wayward girl instead it the so-called ritualist. If the same yahoo boy goes to USA he will be on his toes to successfully kill one girl and go scotfree which i doubt is possible. The wayward girl only happen to be a soft-target for this criminals.

All I am saying is that if we must destroy a plant then removing it's root is the best place to start which of course is the hardest. But the leaves seem to be the easiest which solve the problem virtually as the would-be-victims are only given advised and measures to be taken while criminals are left to loom in broad daylight and Night to make exhaustive search for their victim. Nigeria when would we go forward. ?
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by stanliwise(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Joshuazedd:

So who is to blame? Men or women? The only people committing these crimes are men and they should be condemned. A woman meeting a stranger for money and sex is no crime. We leave the real things and pursue shadows. what an archaic mentality
God bless you for your nice observation although Criminals are not necessarily men. But our ignorant populace point hand to the wayward girl and turn a blind eye on the criminals themselves.
Re: Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) by Twoclans(f): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Did he get the loan he always wanted??

Not yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.