Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ (531 Views)

Majority Of Yoruba ‘ll Vote For Tinubu, Says YCE / Nigerians 'll Never Witness APC Beyond 2023- Atiku Abubakar / 2019: ‘Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by damidodo: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
A former Speaker of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon. Femi Bamisile, has called on Nigerians to vote massively for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Bamisile, an APC House of Representatives candidate for the Ekiti South Federal Constituency II in the 2019 general elections, told journalists at Omuo-Ekiti that it was insulting for the PDP to wish to return to power.

He said: “It is insulting and embarrassing for a party like the PDP to come around again to promise to reposition the country it had earlier destroyed through bad leadership.

“There is no doubt that the coming general elections would also be another game of integrity and performance test, and the question will now be to compare a four-year term of the APC to a16-year term of the PDP in Nigeria.

“President Buhari had in the last three and years laid a solid structure for economic recovery and development with infrastructure in all the six geo-political zones”.

Bamisile said: “The difference is clear and axiomatic. The country will not fold arms and watch bad people to bring back destructive tendencies of the past into the current reformation strides of President Buhari.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/why-nigerians-ll-vote-for-buhari.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by Imortal001: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Truth talk! Atiku and his friends will loot naija dry, so for that reasons i said SAI BABA! and KAI Atiku!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by selectedhero(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Which Nigerians? Are you OK?
Is it the Nigerians that have been impoverished or the ones that are beneficiaries of corruption like Yahaya Bello, Maina, Ganduje etc. Let us know pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by baliyubla: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Without opening the post, knew it had to be an Afonja. What is it with these people and licking their Alimis azz.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by buhariguy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Non of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist has be able to tell me how buhari has failed,
A man that has done what they fail to do in 16yrs with a meagre resource,
In 16yrs PDP wasted $1.1 tr from oil sales alone without a single project , and buhari has received $94b with massive infrastructure across the six geopolitical zones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by oyin44: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari did well so far.. june 12 had been recognised and accepted through out the nation..Niger bridge is underconstruction..in the south south community as a whole benefit more from their resources..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by Omeokachie: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigeria does not need a lifeless leadership.

If in doubt, ask an unbiased umpire like Trump.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by oyin44: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Non of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist has be able to tell me how buhari has failed,
In 16yrs PDP wasted $1.1 tr from oil sales alone without a single project , and buhari has received $94b with massive infrastructure across the six geopolitical zones.
kanu and his gangs were distinct from the ibos general.so dont include the south east as a whole with disillussioned ipod.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by PointZerom: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

Have you collected your TraderMoni?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by buhariguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
oyin44:
kanu and his gangs were distinct from the ibos general.so dont include the south east as a whole with disillussioned ipod.
my brother, I'm not including Igbo's as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist,
Igbo's are sane Nigerian like me.
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by DogmaNation: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by KanwuliaExtra: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerians dey vote? cheesy
In a SHYTEHOLE? shocked
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by Optional09: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Over 40 Million young Nigerians ar planning to vote Omoyele Sowore in 2019. How can Buhari win that election with less than 6 million voters
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by FarahAideed: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
You lie we can never vote for Buhari
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by denko(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
The danger in having buhari again as president is grave. If what is happening now continue for another two years there might be revolution in Nigeria, if you are honest with yourself you would tell yourself the truth. Companies are folding up unemployment is becoming uncontrollable adding all these indices your guest is as good as mine.
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by vizboy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol... Kkkkkkkkkk
Re: Why Nigerians ‘ll Vote For Buhari’ by poscabafash: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari still have loyalists

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Ayo Fayose Involved In Ghastly Car Crash / 2019: Why Udom Emmanuel Will Win  Emmanuel Nicholas / House On The Rock Roots For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.