Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here (877 Views)

Total Scholarship 2019/2020 Discussion Thread / 2018 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Scheme Exam Thread / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by NettyNelly(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Are u among those that wrote the exam, let's discuss here.
Where did u write urs
How was the exam?
Any thing u think about the exam, let's share it all

For me I wrote in owerri.
I dey have this strong feeling that I won it already
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2019
NettyNelly:
Are u among those that wrote the exam, let's discuss here.
Where did u write urs
How was the exam?
Any thing u think about the exam, let's share it all

For me I wrote in owerri.
I dey have this strong feeling that I won it already

Nice. Wrote in Ib

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by NettyNelly(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Queenara:

Nice. Wrote in Ib
When do you think list will come out
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
NettyNelly:

When do you think list will come out

June/July. Last year's came out in July
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Albertone(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Queenara:

June/July. Last year's came out in July
Do you know any scholarships for Faculty of Social Sciences or Administration?
Because most of these scholarships are only for Faculty of Technology or Sciences generally.
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Albertone:
Do you know any scholarships for Faculty of Social Sciences or Administration?
Because most of these scholarships are only for Faculty of Technology or Sciences generally.

Yeah. True

I think NNPC/total is for all courses tho.
I'm not sure others are
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Albertone(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Queenara:

Yeah. True

I think NNPC/total is for all courses tho.
I'm not sure others are
Ok.Thank you
But are the questions based on general knowledge or Maths and English?In general,how do they set the questions?
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Albertone:
Ok.Thank you
But are the questions based on general knowledge or Maths and English?In general,how do they set the questions?

Welcome.

The exam had four sections i.e Maths, English, Logical reasoning and Business studies questions like demand, shares, etc. Also included in the business section were questions related to oil industry like where is the first petrochemical plant in Nigeria located, etc.

1 Like

Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Albertone(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Queenara:

Welcome.

The exam had four sections i.e Maths, English, Logical reasoning and Business studies questions like demand, shares, etc. Also included in the business section were questions related to oil industry like where is the first petrochemical plant in Nigeria located, etc.
Alright then.But what if you have paid your school fees before applying,are you still eligible to apply?
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Albertone:
Alright then.But what if you have paid your school fees before applying,are you still eligible to apply?

Yeah. It doesn't matter at all

Just meet the requirements.
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Albertone(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Queenara:

Yeah. It doesn't matter at all

Just meet the requirements.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Those That Wrote Nnpc/total Scholarship Exam Let's Me Here by Queenara(f): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Albertone:
Thanks and God bless.

You welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Socio Economic History Of Oron People In The Pre-colonial Era / Cloud Computing Training For Beginners | Cloud Computing Tutorial / 2020 Waec Runz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.