Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos (28264 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Beautiful family. They will grow up to be responsible humans. Not all these hungry touts hating on Nairaland.

May the hungry bad spirit of yahoo yahoo bounce back to anyone that wishes them bad.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
This Yobo woman is damn pretty with nice body but I don't like her attention-seeking attitude on social media. Trying to portray that fairy tale family which I doubt is what it is.

This is one issue I had with my girl then. She likes social-media attention unlike me on the other hand. It could take me 3 moths before changing my dp, sometimes more. I don't like people who do things for "likes"
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'm 100% sure those kids do fvck themselves...
I don't blame them, I blame the useless mom...
I don't blame the mom too, i blame yobo, since he went bankrupt things weren't easy for him...
But they are not responsible for ur fail life.....
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jothamthompson:
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg
Please take ur miserable political issues to politics forum, this is celebrities forum, allow me to appreciate this beautiful family in peace....
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Wetin that puppy dey lick
Ew, that's disgusting!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I don't blame the mom too, i blame yobo, since he went bankrupt things weren't easy for him...
Seun:
Please help send this person to Yaba Left. He his disastrously sick in the brain.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by bigcasava1(m): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Now i believe some pipo imagine wit their anus!
SIMPLYkush:
Now i believe some pipo imagine wit their anus!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by bigcasava1(m): 3:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Onyi22:

grin
Onyi22:

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry yobo married a hoe undecided take a look at these runts and you will see there don't look like their father

Seriously? Go back to drinking gari in your Ajengule shack, jealous 50-year-old virgin.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by SURElee(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
I love the green grass carpeting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.