Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends (1776 Views)

How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) / 5 Reasons Not To Judge People / How Not To Get DRUNK!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2007
Getting drunk can do a lot of harm more especially with friends that do not care. Thats the story of that girl who was high on booze with friends. Do u think she ended up well for the night?

Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by platinumnk(f): 4:33am On May 25, 2009
lol angry
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by C2H5OH(f): 4:49am On May 25, 2009
Sweeet.
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by Sissy3(f): 5:00am On May 25, 2009
grosss sad sad sad sad
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by Outstrip(f): 5:47am On May 25, 2009
I swear nothing cracks me up than when I hear americans say I can't wait till the weekend to get drunk. I don't understand how you can purposely put yourself in that state. It's like friday night they break out of prison and turn into animals
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:50am On May 25, 2009
Outstrip:

I swear nothing cracks me up than when I hear americans say I can't wait till the weekend to get drunk. I don't understand how you can purposely put yourself in that state.

Ditto. Never understood it. Kinda sad really. Guess to make hem forget pains or something
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by Tudor3(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2009
A drunk man is a happy man. . . .do the math.
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by mccloud224(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2009
I'd love to party with those girls sometime.They Rock grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by C2H5OH(f): 12:38am On May 30, 2009
Yeah them girls be owting like the sorors would say
Re: Reasons Not To Get Drunk With Friends by NoFearNYC(m): 1:20am On May 30, 2009
ROFLMAO

They look like my neighbors on a Friday night - passed out on the floor, windows/doors all open, yansh all exposed!

TGIF!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does Age Determine Maturity? / Dog Rescue New Born Baby Thrown In Refuse Dump. (photo) / Housing For All Promo At Starcity Garden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.