Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. (918 Views)

How Do I Get My Mouse Cursor Back? / How Can I Unlock My Airtel Mifi To All Network / Pls How Do I Unlock My Glo Netpro Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by lopjohnny(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
hello guys, I lent out my system. A Toshiba system of windows 7, I don't know what the person did to it, the cursor is not moving and nothing can be done. What I observed is that A SEARCH ICON IS SHOWING ON THE SCREEN which I think it's the main issue, and I've not been able to get rid of it. please help!
Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by Chuks9000: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Restore it to any day when it was ok. Search Google for the process.
You can use the link below or type system restore on Google search.
http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/windows-10/how-to-fix-windows-10-problems-with-system-restore-11364008291943

1 Like

Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by polimaf(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
A simple system restore should solve this.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by lopjohnny(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chuks9000:
Restore it to any day when it was ok. Search Google for the process.
You can use the link below or type system restore on Google search.
http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/windows-10/how-to-fix-windows-10-problems-with-system-restore-11364008291943

No key is responding, not even the cursor.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by polimaf(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
lopjohnny:

No key is responding, not even the cursor.
can you put off the system?
Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by lopjohnny(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2018
polimaf:
can you put off the system?
Yh sure
Re: How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. by Greatzeus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
lopjohnny:
hello guys, I lent out my system. A Toshiba system of windows 7, I don't know what the person did to it, the cursor is not moving and nothing can be done. What I observed is that A SEARCH ICON IS SHOWING ON THE SCREEN which I think it's the main issue, and I've not been able to get rid of it. please help!
Can you snap it with your phone and let's see.
For now, remove the battery,press the power button for 60 sec to do a quick reset.
If if doesn't work, restart the PC and press f8, it will take you to a black screen with many options,choose "start with last known good configuration.

(1) (Reply)

UK Use HP Folio For Sale / I Need Two Strong Rugged Laptops For 15,000 Each. Will Be Using It For Bet9ja. / 25k Apple Laptop For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.