Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (1714 Views)

Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
A United States of America visa has been issued to Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

According to The Cable, a family source confirmed that the former Vice-President has been issued the visa.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is also said to have played a “critical role" in getting the visa.

There had been speculations that Atiku could not enter the US due to allegations of bribery linked to a former US congressman, William Jefferson.

Although Atiku has maintained his innocence, the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) has made continued references to the visa issue.

On Thursday, Lai Mohammed, Nigeria's Minister of Information, had cautioned the US on granting visa to Abubakar, stating that the move could be seen as taking a bias position on the 2019 general election.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/01/atiku-jets-out-nigeria-after-finally-getting-us-visa

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by whatmoreng: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Seriously
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Fuckyoumod: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
The minister of lies and propaganda will not like this... I hope he won't say the Visa is fake??

Buhari and APC would weep all night because of this.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Skirmishes(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am waiting for the BMC rats to come wail on this thread..

Let me see what APC will use to campaign against Atiku.

Big ups USA

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
A very big political statement I must say .

I wish you a safe trip the Incoming President of Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Galaxyowerri(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Heartbreak for the Jan.ja.weed party and its terrorist members cheesy grin
Lai Muhammed won't sleep this night. Their last line of defense has been broken through so I wonder what they would be campaigning with again tongue tongue

BASTARDS!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please nobody should mention "Buhari" on this thread

He's a bad news to Nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by hisgrace090: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Well deserved!

The Nigerian TRUMP is loading, nobody can bring down whom God have lifted up.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
f
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
So ná so the only thing APC has against Atiku just collapsed?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Anwons(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
JustAtikulating.......

Where are those apshiiiits of never do well? Imagine lie lie Mohammed cautioning US about giving Atiku Visa.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NigerDeltan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lie Mohammed must be in a very terrible condition right now

pls can somebody help put a call through?

I just dey pity his chest

Afamed how market?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
The APC have foolishly played itself into this issue as this may reinforce the antogonism of the US to this government.After all, Trump regretted meeting a "lifeless" president.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Galaxyowerri(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ripple effect will certainly skyrocket Atiku's popularity and many of the undecided would now support him. Thanks to the way Lai Muhammed and his fellow terrorists threw the challenge at him and made it look like an impossible thing for Atiku, now the propaganda has backfired big time and has now turned into a huge political statement by Atiku and obvious endorsement by America.

Lai Muhammed earlier threatened Israel and as if his stvpidity knew no bounds, he woke up the other day and started warning America on who to give visa and who not to give shocked shocked Such madness is akin to a rat warning an elephant cry cry

I hope PDP will maximize this opening and show lots of pictures where Atiku met Nigerians there as well as investors.

Jubril must return to Sudan by fire by force!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by sunnymix: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atikulating to US.....zombies will not like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Asshurbanipal: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari buys WAEC certificate. Atiku buys US visa. This one no be shoeless otuoke fisherman. Its money for money. Fulani vs fulani. Threat for threat. Bone for bone. An eye for an eye
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku is our Incoming President

Everything keeps working smoothly for this great man Nigerians has chosen to lead them to greatness .

Buhari is a monumental failure
never again will a lifeless and self absorbed religious bigot be President of Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ngeneukwenu cilicmarin what sayest thou? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by 9cent(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
NigerDeltan:
Lie Mohammed must be in a very terrible condition right now

pls can somebody help put a call through?

I just dey pity his chest

Afamed how market?
Hahahahahaha
U mean LIE Mohammed
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
ishiamu:
Ngeneukwenu cilicmarin what sayest thou? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

Your forgot Sarrki , butterflyleo, corrinthians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
As at the time of reading this post, new topics alike just Flood politics section.

which way?
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by dynicks(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Zombies right now......where do we go from here?....how can we possibly live with this?...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by bigboluet(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
They said Obasanjo can't forgive him

They said he can't go to USA

I laughed

Game Over!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
Heartbreak for the Jan.ja.weed party and its terrorist members cheesy grin
Lai Muhammed won't sleep this night. Their last line of defense has been broken through so I wonder what they would be campaigning with again tongue tongue

BASTARDS!!!
bad news to zombies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
I'm yet to see one APC miscreant on this thread

They know it's game over , like someone rightly said above grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by oyoirabor: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
The man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Your forgot Sarrki , butterflyleo, corrinthians

Na ngeneukwenu cilicmarin carry am for head pass

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
ishiamu:

Na ngeneukwenu cilicmarin carry am for head pass

Those ones na human bring ?
Re: Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by GuyWise101(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am now fully OBIdiently ATIKUlating

1 Like

(1) (2)

Just In! Dr Bukola Saraki Released His 10 Years Throwback Challenge Pics / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Abubakar Begging Crowd Not To Beat Him. / He Beat Me And Sodomized Me - Beauty Queen Opens Up On Ordeal With Ex President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.