Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BREAKING: Atiku Gets United State Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Gets United State Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (323 Views)

Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Atiku Gets United State Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria by lackren(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has finally been issued a visa to the United State.

A family source disclosed this to TheCable on Saturday and confirmed that the former vice-president has left Nigeria for the UK, where he will spend some time before flying to the US.

Olusegun Obasanjo READ MORE
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Gets United State Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Interesting to know. We fit meet for wash from DC sef. I'd be on the look out for him grin. By the way, atiku's plan to private the den of corrupt leaders in Nigeria ( NNPC) must have made a meaning to the USA government.By the way, it was on obasanjo's instruction that the USA must deny atiku visa. Na the 2 of dem sabi wetin dey make dem para. Atiku stopped obj from seeking the almost concluded 3rd term and they've been living a cat and dog lifestyle since they both left office. Thanks to obj for reconsidering his decision. Obj remains a respected african leader of all time,globally regardless of the way we see him back home. The moment he gave his nod on buhari's candidature in 2014, America lifted the life ban placed on him due to his stance on boko haram and Islamic jihadists movement in Nigeria ( I wonder why my people have forgotten all these in a hurry and shouting sai baba all over. Does it mean our people have a short memory?) The fear of ebora owu, is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Gets United State Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2018

(1)

Looters Attempting To Pervert Justice –buhari / Atiku: Why I Was Absent At Signing Of Peace Accord / Abiodun Expresses Hope Amosun Will Reconcile With Ogun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.