Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry (603 Views)

POS Business Enquiry / Urgent Business Enquiry / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by obiezeprince(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hello friends,
Please am seeking for your opinion.
I need to know how I can start up a phone and accessories business. I need who can give me details on what I should know about the business, how much it may cost me for start up (middle start up, not too small, not very large), type of location I need for this business, how and where I should be buying goods and all that.
Please I need your advice and opinions so I don't go and Bleep up.
Currently I stay at Emene in Enugu State.
Thanks to you all.
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
depending on your budget o. u can be,buying phone and ressling online. u can,buy from ebay.

u can also,buy d accesories from,china. if u need help about impprtation lemme know
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by obiezeprince(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
emperorblog21:
depending on your budget o. u can be,buying phone and ressling online. u can,buy from ebay.

u can also,buy d accesories from,china. if u need help about impprtation lemme know

The budget I have for purchasing goods for this business is 400k.
Meanwhile drop your contact so I could get across to you.
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
obiezeprince:

The budget I have for purchasing goods for this business is 400k. Meanwhile drop your contact so I could get across to you.
okay sir check my signature for my contact sir 08120292561
whatsapp sir
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
obiezeprince:

The budget I have for purchasing goods for this business is 400k. Meanwhile drop your contact so I could get across to you.
whatsapp me 08120292561
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by obiezeprince(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2018
emperorblog21:

whatsapp me 08120292561
You doesn't even respond to whatsapp messages
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2018
obiezeprince:

You doesn't even respond to whatsapp messages

he bros pls am sorry for that. maybe ur message enter when my whatsapp expire, pls resend d msg 08120292561
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by obiezeprince(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
emperorblog21:

he bros pls am sorry for that. maybe ur message enter when my whatsapp expire, pls resend d msg 08120292561
Sent
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by Mercurypanther(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Let me advice you be careful with all this buying from china and mexico oooo. Go to lagos and buy direct from shops and sell with little profit than have your money blow off.
Re: Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry by obiezeprince(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mercurypanther:
Let me advice you be careful with all this buying from china and mexico oooo. Go to lagos and buy direct from shops and sell with little profit than have your money blow off.
Thanks dear, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Get Thousands Of Telegram Traffic / Nigeria's Access Bank Signs $162.5 Million Loan To Boost Capital / Make Online Money Without Doing Yahoo Or Any Scam - Legit Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.