Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? (374 Views)

Senate Insists On 16 Years As Requirement For Tertiary Institution Admission / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course / How Do I Check The Institution I Chosen I Jamb Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? by campuscatch: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Which Campus Would you prefer going to if you're allowed to do free Transfer Plus No Fees ?

For Example :
I'm in OSPOLY, I'll prefer UNILAG

How about you?
Re: Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? by campuscatch: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerians generally rep where they are to fullest.
Re: Which Institution Would You Prefer To Your Current One ? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:43am On Dec 02, 2018
I'm not ready to leave my current institution for any other right now. grin grin grin If you know you know.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Application / Thread closed / Any Recommendations For Registration And Tutorials For GRE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.