Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Business Trip To Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Trip To Ghana (718 Views)

For Your Business Trip To Abuja And Lagos !!! / My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Business Trip To Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Trip To Ghana by harlee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hello house,happy weekend to y'all.. I want to make enquiries about traveling to Ghana,on a business trip, what kind of business can I operate in Ghana without having to live there permanently.. I am thinking of foodstuffs exportation and supply as a middleman..pls the gurus in the house,how do i go abt this,any other kind of buiness other than that?hoping to hear from u.thanks.
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by lightdream: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
were u able to make the trip back then?
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by harlee(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
lightdream:
were u able to make the trip back then?
YA,STILL IN GHANA
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by lightdream: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2019
harlee:
YA,STILL IN GHANA
How about the biz? Where u able to hit the ground running.
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by harlee(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2019
lightdream:

How about the biz? Where u able to hit the ground running.
YA,I PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by lightdream: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
harlee:
YA,I PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING
Great. Am also thinking in that line. I jst came back for few days trip stay back in kpone. I did some check around Tema and saw some opportunities.i jus need an insider to hit me on appropriate channel.

1 Like

Re: Business Trip To Ghana by harlee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
lightdream:

Great. Am also thinking in that line. I jst came back for few days trip stay back in kpone. I did some check around Tema and saw some opportunities.i jus need an insider to hit me on appropriate channel.
that's nice,I just pm u.other than commodity trading,am still looking at ways to utilize this their power.imagine running a buiness and not worry abt diesel.
Re: Business Trip To Ghana by lightdream: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
harlee:
that's nice,I just pm u.other than commodity trading,am still looking at ways to utilize this their power.imagine running a buiness and not worry abt diesel.
I will revert. There power na gold for naija.

1 Like

Re: Business Trip To Ghana by lightdream: 3:39am On Jun 25, 2019
harlee:
Bossman nt seeing your respond.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Lagos Island Real Estate Surveyors / How To Fix AT&T Error Code 44703? / What Is Your View And Opinion About PAXFUL.COM Escrow Trading Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.