Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers (2681 Views)

How Do I Grow My Facebook Page / How To Drastically Increase Your Twitter Followers / Who Is Selling Active Twitter Followers? Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by skultrick(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, I have a new Twitter page I would want to grow, but the question is how.

Apart from celebrity and top personalities handles, I have seen Twitter handles with huge followers list and the question going through my mind is do this guy's achieve such success.

Please gurus in the house I need your honest inputs. Thanks
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Kooldon(f): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Here to learn the tricks too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Alcoron: 2:32pm On May 19, 2019
They join follow trains, and send out interesting and humourous tweets regularly, and also retweet popular tweets under Nigerian influencers. And even send out gain tweets. As your number of followers increase, get to like 10k, 20k. Your tweets will get more likes and retweets and get higher impressions and more people will get to know you, and you even gain more followers organically.
Overall, it takes some months and requires consistency.
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by skultrick(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2019
Alcoron:
They join follow trains, and send out interesting and humourous tweets regularly, and also retweet popular tweets under Nigerian influencers. And even send out gain tweets. As your number of followers increase, get to like 10k, 20k. Your tweets will get more likes and retweets and get higher impressions and more people will get to know you, and you even gain more followers organically.
Overall, it takes some months and requires consistency.

Wow, consice and very interesting, but it's quite a lot of work. I'd take it up soon.
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2019
skultrick:
Dear Nairalanders, I have a new Twitter page I would want to grow, but the question is how.

Apart from celebrity and top personalities handles, I have seen Twitter handles with huge followers list and the question going through my mind is do this guy's achieve such success.

I can help you grow it . Call me on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 let's chat
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Alcoron: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2020
skultrick:

Wow, consice and very interesting, but it's quite a lot of work. I'd take it up soon.
To gain a lot of followers, use follow trains.
But a lot of followers doesn't mean a lot of engagement, that won't get you any significant engagement, Twitter won't give that to you. People often make that mistake that a lot of followers means a lot of engagement.
For engagement, join retweet groups on Twitter and even Telegram and WhatsApp. There are also gain tweets retweet groups.
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
skultrick:

If you want to grow your twitter followers, here’s something you can try.

Works like a charm if you can be consistent.

Step 1:

Create a list.

What corner of twitter do you want to be on. Tech? Gossip? Celebrity? 30+? Sport?

Find 20 huge accounts in your niche. And add them to a list.

These are your gateway to more followers.

Step 2:

Comment on their tweets. Do at least 10 comments a day.

Post outrageous comments.

So if a celeb tweeted: ‘I like eba’

Tweet: ‘I use to make Eba balls before I swallow them’

Why are you doing this?

Because a lot of people will see your comments since most people comment or read comments on a huge account.

So you Tweet comments that attract eyeballs.

Why?

If you tweet something outrageous, it will attract attention. Some of that attention will flow back to your profile.

Make sure your profile is attractive enough to earn a follow. Give people a reason to follow you.

Because if you do, some of that attention you are drawing will follow you.

This is how I follow most people on twitter.

I’m reading comments on a big account.

I see a funny or inspiring comment and I expand the tweet to check the tweeter’s profile.

If I like what I see I follow. This will mostly be what the account is about as described in the bio or reading a couple of their tweets.

I managed social media for a couple of clients last year and this is how my team and I grew accounts from 0-5k followers in 6 months.

Let me know if you want more deets on this.

I can get you a better write up and send it to you.

If you look at the picture attached:

A single comment I made on a big account in my niche had 130+ impressions.

8 engaged with the tweet.

And 4 followed.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by FatTechGuy: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Just follow people everyday and comment on trending issues
Re: How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers by Ssathugit: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buying followers on Twitter has a number of advantages. However, I believe that it is not worth gloating over this. You should have good statistics of live users, then your blog on Twitter will gradually start to unwind itself. I bought subscribers with my partner Garrett to start a business on Twitter. I don't remember what the resource was called, but it seems to be https://tweetboost.net/buy-5000-twitter-followers/ and we ordered the number of subscribers we needed there. In our region, there is low competition for this resource because they think that it does not work. But it actually really works and makes my account even more popular. Of course, it is important to know how to properly maintain the account and optimize it to attract an even larger audience. The essence of Twitter is that you need to express your opinion very briefly, because that's what users on this platform are looking for. Brevity is the sister of talent and every successful blogger should know that. I personally, in addition to buying subscribers, also promote my account in other social networks.

(1) (Reply)

School Management Software [download Free] / Who Own Google Uk Or Usa: / Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.