Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun (2683 Views)

'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos / Toyin Adewale Reunites With Her Son, Mayorkun After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun by Youngzubi(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun
https://youngzubi..com

Actress Toyin and his famous son, Mayorkun
Popular Nigerian actress, Toyin Adewale, who has made a name for herself in the Yoruba movie industry, has taken to her Instagram page to share some adorable photos with her son and famous singer, Mayorkun.
The Nollywood actress, Toyin posted the cute photos on social media, and used the opportunity to wish her fans a happy new month.

The screenstar who has featured in several movies and soap operas, captioned the photos, "Happy New Month. From Us to You ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Cc:@iammayorkun."
Mayorkun became a known name in the music industry after his hit song, Eleko, and it was later discovered that he is Toyin Adewale's son.

also read this amazing story
https://youngzubi..com/search?q=Sex+na+food&m=1

Re: Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Iya Eleko!

Joy of motherhood!!
Re: Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun by SIMPLYkush: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Is he not even ashamed to pose with someone as ugly as this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Dem gas do family meeting for your matter

1 Like

Re: Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun by derrydinny: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I like this simplykush guy die, bros, I be your fan, I always like all your posts, I can relate with them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You are too Skinny, BBNaija's Khloe slammed by a Fan (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With New Lovely Photos / Bbnaija’s Lilo Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bodysuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.